Data & BI delivery Manager
Job Req Number: 35633
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to use your experience and skills with management of Data & Business Intelligence solutions and take your career to the next level by joining the Global Data & BI team, where you will get the responsibility for delivery of solutions for all divisions and group functions in DSV? From our Headquater in Hedehusene you will work together with a team of 30 colleagues working from locations across Europe and South Africa.
The Global Data & BI Team deliver solutions on a central BI ad Data Platform that serves customers across the 3 business divisions in DSV(Air & Sea, Road, Solutions) and for Group Functions
Specially your role includes
- Manage and Coordinate Data & BI deliveries from the Global Data & BI departments and other units in the IT-organisation
- Deliver Business Intelligence solutions together with Architects, Analysts and Developers for our customers across divisions
- Ensure stakeholder satisfaction and alignment of our deliverables
- Ensure quality and a methological approach in our deliverables
- Take an active role in our journey towards an agile/scrum based way of working
- Together with the Management team, take an active role in the Resource management and prioritizations of our development teams
Experience in Managing BI-deliverables, and the ambition to take it to the next level
- We expect you to have a strong experience with the management of Business Intelligence and Data solution deliverables, preferable from a role as Project / Program manager or as BI / Data Warehouse manager
- Sound understanding of the important elements in BI Solution delivery and he ability to convert this into the right work methodology.
- Understanding of a Scrum/Agile framework
- A relevant degree in IT or Business Administration
- Love to work in a dynamic and truly international environment and have the ability to manage a diverse portfolio of tasks
- Experience with solutions based on Microsoft Azure data stack (Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL DB & Data Lake) and Power BI is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV Panalpina. You are welcome to call Director, Global Data & BI, Group IT, Anders Klint on +45 5363 4593.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.