Business analyst for credit risk
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a business analyst for credit risk, Roskilde ready to share and grow
You will be part of a team of 10 colleagues, where the majority are employed in Warsaw and some at our location in Roskilde. We have a positive atmosphere and a willingness to offer knowledge and support. We work in an agile environment with daily scrum meetings. This way we all keep close to the work at hand and secure involvement and progress.
The department delivers IT systems supporting credit risk management and authority reporting of the banks. We focus on extending our credit management solutions. Our working environment is based on collaboration, and we have a respectful dialogue about possibilities, demands and expectations.
The department interacts with a lot of other departments in BEC, and you will have stakeholders both internally and externally.
In this position you will have the opportunity to leave your mark on a highly specialized area, which has significant influence on risk handling both in the banks and in BEC.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as business analyst, you will communicate with the customers in order to define their needs. It is your responsibility to facilitate the dialogue with all the stakeholders in a professional way.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Clarifying and aligning expectations and needs of our customers in cooperation with the product owner
- Prioritizing and breaking down features into user stories and defining acceptance criteria with the product owner
- Working closely with the developers on building and testing the right solutions
- Handling incidents and business support
- Acting as a sparring partner for the business area with your colleagues in the team
- Facilitating meetings, presentations and workshops
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background from the financial sector and knowledge of the end-to-end process of credit risk in a danish bank.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
We expect you to have experience with:
- Thorough understanding of credit risk management
- Being self-driven, responsible and able to cooperate with people on all levels in or outside the organization
- Analytical thinking, staying business oriented and innovative
- Translating business needs into IT solutions
- Delivering the right solutions to the customers and meeting their expectations
- Communicating both in writing and verbally regardless of the stakeholder
- Preferably working with agile methods
With colleagues working in distributed teams in Denmark and Poland, you must present Danish and English language skills at a high level both in writing and orally. The work includes traveling to our offices in Herning and Warsaw.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume no later than August 13, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Katrine Pless, development manager at +45 61568248.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.