Software QA Engineers
Are you passionate about software testing and do you excel in test automation? Do you feel motivated by quality assuring products that thousands of users across the globe use daily? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and successful company with a personal touch, a flat agile structure and exciting challenges as we grow? Are you thrilled by the idea of working with innovative and very talented colleagues of many nationalities? Then you could be one of the Software QA Engineers that Luxion is looking for!
Luxion develops and sells KeyShot, the fastest and easiest photo-realistic 3D rendering software on the market. With KeyShot, we have revolutionized the otherwise complex process from 3D CAD models to realistic product visuals and animations. Our users tell us that KeyShot is almost addictive to use - a pure pleasure to work with. Customers include many Fortune 100 companies such as Google, Chrysler, Fossil, Rolex, Louis Vuitton, Victoria's Secret, HP, Microsoft, Philips, Under Armour, Adidas and many more.
As Software QA Engineer at Luxion you will work in an agile environment consisting of development teams, QA, UX and Support. Your will ensure high quality of our software products and Cloud services, but also help drive continuous improvements of our QA processes and tools to allow us to scale and ensure quality as we grow. You will be part of our QA team and work closely together with our Scrum teams in bi-weekly sprints to:
- Develop and expand test automation framework
- Create and execute automated tests
- Coordinate with the development team on strategies to reach a higher test coverage
- Identify, log, prioritize and track defects and accurately communicate them to the development team
- Review test coverage of new features and suggest improvements
- Participate in test reporting and provide suggestions in improve coverage, process, tools etc.
- Review results of automated tests and analyze failures and regressions
- Stay updated with features built by other teams, identify its impacts and test feature interactions
- Promoting QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
- Help analyze and monitor QA metrics within releases, identify trends, and recommend test effectiveness measures and quality conclusions
Working in our QA team with a tight integration into the individual development teams, you have great influence and are supported by team members, who are always happy to help.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about testing and who strives to deliver products of the highest standard. You are a curious and quick learner and you enjoy converting complex business problems into simple, clean, automated test scenarios.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in QA of software
- Hands-on experience with functional-, integration-, regression-, UX/UI- and exploratory testing
- Strong experience with test automation in general and UI in particular
- Experience with test automation tools for desktop apps or web (e.g. Froglogic, Leapwork, Selenium frameworks etc.)
- Experience with developing scripts for automation
- Experience with test management tools, (e.g. XRay, TestRail, etc.)
- You have an agile mindset and have experience with agile frameworks like Scrum
- Experience testing on Windows, Mac and maybe even Linux
It will be an advantage if you have:
- ISTQB Certification
- Experience with 3D modeling or visualization
- Experience with Jira and Git
What we offer
We are a company of ambitious and highly skilled people where everyone has a voice and makes a difference. Our culture is built on trust, openness and team spirit and we value personality, creativity and professional development. We are in the middle of an exciting journey driven by the success of our products, and we are learning and developing together as we grow.
We offer attractive benefits such as health insurance, pensions program, massage, lunch scheme, foosball and a cozy kitchen lounge with great coffee!
We value communication, knowledge sharing and collaboration and prefer that you are able to work at the office most days. Our software development department is located in our Danish office at Rymarken 2, 8210 Aarhus.
Want to join us?
For further information about the position, please contact Director of Software Development Christian S. Ottosen, on + 45 2073 5922.
To apply for this position, please submit your application with a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date is as soon as possible.