UX designer for Innovation Hub in DSV
Job Req Number: 35815
Time Type: Full Time
Do you thrive in an agile environment where experimenting with the newest technology in IoT, AI, web, mobile applications and machine learning is every day?
UX Research, wireframing, UI prototyping, UX writing, visual communication, interaction design, analytics and user empathy are your daily mottos?
Then we offer you to join the Innovation Hub in one of the world's largest and most impactive transports and logistics companies, operating globally.
Become part of our digital innovation team
Step into our Digital Innovation team located in our Headquarters in Hedehusene between Copenhagen and Roskilde. Here, you will join a team of colleagues dedicated to creating the future within transportation solutions. With full support from top management, we are the technological spearhead in the organisation, trying out ideas for new digital solutions in collaboration with the rest of the business. Our mission is to build the products and solutions that can change the future in the transport and logistics industry.
We love innovation, data, technology, beautiful aesthetics, and user-friendly applications
Joining us, you will be working with diverse types of users and interfaces, developers, data scientist and domain experts from all over the world to create the future solutions of transports and logistics.
- Rapidly create wireframing and UI prototyping
- Research UX for new applications
- Work considering the human-computer interaction element of a design
- Run user testing of applications, software and websites
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Work with creatives and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Develop and maintain design wireframes and specifications
- Collaborate with a team of specialists on each project
UX designer and innovator
To succeed in the position, you need to be a well-rounded UX designer, with a broad knowledge in UX design. You will get the main responsibility for UX design and work together with developers and product managers to create new products and solutions. You will take ownership and set the direction for UX for a handful small and big innovation projects. We imagine you are proactive and visionary and are great at guiding consultants, agencies, and internal collaboration partners.
The Innovation Hub is made to move fast and change direction when needed, so it is important that you quickly understand new challenges. Also, you succeed in striking a balance between challenging the organisation with new applications and accepting the structures we cannot change.
We imagine that you have:
- Strong ability to research and understand user needs
- Technical acumen
- An understanding of the latest UX design trends
- An artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Experience with Wireframing and Prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD)
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Speak and write English effortlessly
It is a benefit if you:
- Have experience from a B2B industry
- Have experience from working in an international setting
- Have experience working with stakeholders in a large corporation
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your possibilities in DSV. You are welcome to contact Thomas Prinds Meyer on +45 22 37 26 90.
We look forward to receiving your application.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.