Are you passionate about helping Partners and customers to success when they are facing complex technical issues? And are you excited about finding solutions for technical issues and communicating both with our Customers and our Product Department? Then read on, as you might be the one we’re looking for!
At TimeXtender, we have ‘living your best life’ at heart and strive to create a flexible workplace that meets individual needs and purpose in life. We are dedicated to the future of work, being One Global Team - Working From Anywhere, organized in self-leading Purpose Circles to have all X-people shine, thrive and perform at their best. We are fans of innovation and execution power and since we are a company in hyper growth, we look for the best talents around the globe to join us on this exciting journey.
To support our growth we are looking for an Product Specialist to work with our Partners and collaborate with internal supporters and software engineers on solving complex customers issues.
The role is located remote in US and Europe.
We are looking for you who
- Will go above and beyond to give the customers a great experience.
- Thrive to solve unique and complex customer problems, business challenges and can offer the exact solution.
- Possess in dept technical knowledge and strong communicational skills.
- Have 5+ years of experience with data engineering, (data modeling/data warehouse), SQL Server/ SSIS / Azure SQL.
- Know how to understand the situation that our customers and partners are in because you might have experience working as an implementation consultant.
- Have a general and practical knowledge of the technologies that make up a modern data warehouse platform and experience from working in one or more domain areas like ERP.
Your output the next 12 months
- Curious investigating and solve highly technical issues related to our software like MS Azure, rest-API’s, Snowflake, configuration, security etc. Either by yourself or in cooperation with customers, partners, support, solution specialists or our product department.
- Primarily be “behind the scenes”, providing engineering support to the broader Customer Success & Support team for issues that require more in-depth technical analysis.
- Proactively creating and improving technical content for the users of our software.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring escalation scenarios to avoid them in the future.
- A unique opportunity to join an ambitious, global, high-growth company always striving to execute on our core purpose, making a true impact.
- Ways to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique, challenging, and innovative culture, working remote and output based, with flexible working hours.
- A fun and highly skilled Customer Success Circle, all engaged in our core purpose about empowering the world with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters.
- A competitive salary, health insurance, and a beneficial pension arrangement. Even though we work remote we meet and hang out online and have social events, because we love spending time together with all of the Xpeople
- Talented, curious, and passionate colleagues all over the globe.
We are a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We are currently focused on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution. However, we are also breaching out to other platforms, starting with Snowflake, AWS, and BigQuery.
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company in hyper-growth, founded in 2006. We attract talent from all over the world and work as One Global Team – Working From Anywhere, with satellite offices around the globe. The 47 amazing Xpeople work every day in securing our position as a market leader in democratizing access to corporate data.
Our DNA & Culture
We are the Xpeople. We believe in simplifying, automating, and executing. Because Time Matters. We continuously strive to develop our personal and professional skills as we, the Xpeople are the superheroes that make the TimeXtender journey possible. Each of us is proactively responsible for our own roles, actions, and always contributing to our core purpose. We are organized in self-leading Purpose Circles to enhance innovation, agility, and growth.
Let's hear from you - we can't wait!
We review and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so don’t be a stranger.
For questions, please contact Louise Doherty Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 2460 6669.