Front-End Expert Game Developer for Spillehallen.dk
- Do you want to be part of the future in Casino Gaming?
- Are you an expert Front-End Game Developer and know your way around WebGL/OpenGL, Game Engine and Toolchain?
- Do you understand Cross Product and Dot Product?
Then you might be Spillehallen.dk’s new Senior Front-End Game Developer.
About the job
You will be involved in the design and implementation of Spillehallen.dk’s front-end game development and have a chance to become a key developer with influence on shaping all Spillehallen.dk’s game development tools and processes. The team is highly dedicated and very set on making the best and most fun casino games in the world.
You will work in close collaboration with internal as well as external colleagues to define tasks and goals for milestones on the road ahead. You are independent, creative and focused in your work, and know how to get there!
Your aim is to excel a small team that is making casino game implementation a drag and drop process. Super optimized in browser games for mobile-, as well as terminal- and app-based platforms using state of the art WebGL implementations in Gaming environments that have to comply with a range of requirements.
Your main tasks will be to optimise the rendering, resource management, and view-state presentation. Creating the IDE, tools and libraries to support the game production team in an implementation process, minimise number of iterations, and maximise reusage and to boldly go where no casino game has gone before.
In a business where new marketing campaigns, games and products are launched every day, Spillehallen.dk needs to stay ahead of the game. This requires someone who knows which direction to take.
You are a senior tech-lead level front-end game developer.
- Have at least 5 years relevant job experience, and probably hold a university level degree.
- Will take tech-lead of Spillehallen.dk’s proprietary 3D/2D rendering platform, or come up with something better.
You have in-depth understanding of:
- 3D rendering technologies
- Browser memory management
- More than one language i.e. C#, C/C++, Python, JS (Typescript)
- OpenGL / WebGL
- Geometry, material concept
- Understand how to use matrices and perform transformations from different spaces
You have experience and understanding of the following:
- Design patterns (big plus)
- Framework Design (big plus)
- Math skills are very important; you need to understand Cross Product and Dot Product (if you don’t understand these two mathematical operations, you will not be considered for this position).
The following are big pluses but not required:
- 3ds Max Blender, Maya
- Web Socket / Server technologies
- Texture compression
Spillehallen.dk has many partners domestic and abroad, and you should expect moderate travel activity and be fluent in English.
Spillehallen.dk is a product of 40 years on the physical slot machine market in Denmark, and their online branch has this as the origin and reason for being. They are one of the biggest non-government owned online casino operators in Denmark, and they plan to grow.
They offer great colleagues, great environment in a thrilling fast developing business and the following:
- Warm lunch
- Free coffee, fruit, water, sodas
- Pool table and table football/table soccer
- Health insurance
Wages settled according to qualifications.
Is this the job for you?
Twins Recruitment is handling the recruitment process for Spillehallen.dk.
If Spillehallen.dk and this position has caught your interest, please contact Sourcing Specialist Rie Wiberg on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.