Are you looking for a job, where you have the chance to use both your professional and human competencies? Are you systematical and have a great technical knowledge – especially within Microsoft Azure? Do you aspire to be part of a green transition in an international growing company with countless development opportunities?
European Energy is an international company in exponential growth. We develop wind parks, solar parks and energy storage projects globally. Moreover, we play a significant role in resolving the climate issues by reducing the world’s CO2 emissions. Our HQ is located in Søborg with a view of Copenhagen. We are over 260 employees with 25 different nationalities and have installed green energy projects for over 15 billion DKK since 2004.
As our new Cloud Engineer you will work with a wide selection of applications and systems across fields within the company. You have substantial knowledge within Microsoft technology – especially Azure cloud, M365 and security. You will be responsible for managing and further developing our Azure cloud platform. You will take lead on IT projects where you will ensure the solutions are supported by the consumers’ needs and our corporate strategies. We are a company where IT plays a central role in our digital development journey. In short, you will have an essential role in the company’s success.
As a person, you adhere to being service-minded and radiate positivity. It falls natural to you to understand the company’s needs and identify, implement, communicate and document efficient and success resulting solutions with a holistic approach. You have strong communication skills and find yourself working well with a mix of IT, business, and supply. You are curious to find new technological possibilities and want to develop new future IT strategies.
- System management and further development of our Azure cloud platform and management of M365 Security and compliance
- Project management of infrastructure and other IT related projects that are coordinated with both internal and external suppliers
- Secure optimal usage, automatization and development of our IT platforms
- 2nd level incident management and support
- Application manager and contact person on selected IT systems
- You have years of experience from a similar position or as a consultant
- You have substantial knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft 365 platform
- It is an advantage if you have experience with IT project management and have successfully completed projects covering user needs, implementation and anchoring
- You work structured and independently with your own tasks and understand how to prioritize these
- You possess strong communication skills in Danish and English
We offer you the chance to work in a role with great responsibilities, with varying and exciting tasks in a fast-growing international company. You will work with colleagues with different professional backgrounds and become a part of a work environment with a diverse and flat organization structure. We can offer you relevant certifications in relation to performing existing and future work projects.
Reporting to: IT Manager, Troels Bent Hansen
Location: HQ Søborg, Denmark
Application: We expect to convene interviews from mid-August so please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English or Danish by using the “Apply online”-button.
More information: Contact Recruitment Specialist Camilla Astrup, email@example.com.