Are you looking to join a dedicated and experienced team of developers and architects delivering mission critical solutions across the globe?
Lyngsoe Systems is a world leading organisation working to ensure timely delivered goods, combat counterfeit goods, improve food safety throughout the supply chain, create real-time visibility in postal sorting offices, and increase efficiency and safety within hospitals.
We are looking for experienced software developers to join our team in designing and developing high-quality complex IT solutions to our global logistic customers.
You will participate in all project phases from creating detailed specifications, solution design to programming, testing, and deployment.
Your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Be an active part of the solution team, from sales through to customer service and support
- Software design
- Software development of existing and new projects
- Software testing and deployment
- Commissioning projects
You may be required to travel in connection with this role.
You will get to work with a variety of software languages, technologies, and tools – among others Java, databases, web services, Angular, Android, and containerization. Development is done using agile principles, and solutions include system integration, data processing, web, and mobile applications with high-end performance requirements.
Desired skills and experience
- You are an Engineer, Computer Scientist or similar.
- You master object-oriented programming, preferably Java.
- You master web application development, preferably Angular.
- You accept not to code everything from scratch, and to use available third-party software.
- You have database experience.
- You have a strong analytical mindset.
- You are fluent in Danish and English with excellent communication skills.
You are offered
Lyngsoe Systems offers an exciting job opportunity in an inspiring environment. You will become member of one of multiple highly professional and dedicated teams working to deliver customer-focused solutions, contributing to multiple projects in dynamic structures with a strong technical and commercial commitment.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
You will join one of the world’s leading systems integrators of logistics solutions, working across a wide range of complex supply chain environments.
We care about your career path, work-life-balance and nurture a Lyngsoe UNITEDTM spirit across our more than 200 employees, striving to support each other and have fun.
Send your application
If you have questions or need further information about the position, please contact Development Director Jesper Egeberg firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile 2345 5856 or HR Manager Anna Larsen, mobile 2232 7232.
Learn more on www.lyngsoesystems.com
Application deadline: 31. July 2021