System Specialist (Commercial Operations) – Business Application Services
Do you enjoy working in the intersection between systems, processes and business? Do you have a solid technical background combined with project management and qualification skills, and an ability to translate that into stable and functional solutions for end users?
World leader in allergy
ALK's aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of allergy. In Global IT we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organization with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as System Specialist
Working in collaboration with both business experts, end users and solution architects, you will design, configure, support and document solutions supporting critical business processes, primarily in the Commercial Operations area.
You will be involved in projects for the new Multichannel Eco-system, which contains a leading cloud platform CRM with integration to eDetailing, Remote Detailing etc. plus Medical Legal Review tool for promotional materials.
Also, as the system go into operation, you will be part of refining, improve and roll out the platform on the continuous releases to support ALK´s expansion plans over time.
You will define the processes and functionality, and drive implementation and migration in cooperation with application vendors, business stakeholders and IT colleagues. You will also have hands-on in configuring and documenting applications. Therefore, you need to be able to align the process and functional requirements of many different stakeholders and ensure that systems are implemented on time and with the promised specifications.
A strong drive and project participation skills will be a big plus, as the right technical solution is only one piece of the puzzle.
You will also support, maintain and develop interfaces to other systems and ensure a high level of performance and stability, and be able to come up with innovative solutions to new business needs. Compliance and documentation are a part of our mindset, so experience and demonstrated ability to achieve compliance in an effective and useful way is a requirement.
The successful candidate will be a key driver in the adoption and advancement of our application related services and will contribute significantly to both current and future business critical systems in ALK.
Fields of responsibility
- Design, qualification and implementation of new business systems and upgrades
- 2nd and 3rd level support, troubleshooting, interfaces and master data
- Work with Commercial Operations to ensure applications are implemented correctly and with high quality, and to identify innovative solutions to business needs
- Ensure good documentation and testing practices
- Provide solution analysis and advise to business stakeholders
As a candidate for the role you have:
- An education in computer science, business administration or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to drive upgrade and improvements, and to communicate and align with stakeholders
- Experience with computerized system implementation
- Ability to design and maintain effective system management processes
- Knowledge of Commercial Operations processes. CRM systems experience. Certification in major CRM system is a plus
- Fluent in English and Danish
- As a person we believe you have a can-do attitude and are good at working together with other people and at the same time able to motivate yourself
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organization of approximately 130 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to show respect and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organization where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and prioritise iterative interactions.
Our new IT strategy contains several new IT programmes and projects aimed at revitalising ALK's IT infrastructure and application landscape. You will have the opportunity to work with and impact our:
- Implementation of new Multichannel Eco-system for Commercial operations
- Implementation of new business critical systems across line functions
- Analysis and scoping of new initiatives
Contact and application
If you need further information about the position, please contact Manager, Business Application Services, Eduardo Ferran on email@example.com +34 627479799.
Application deadline: 13. August 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.