Technical Product Owner
Are you passionate about solving big complex problems and helping to build better societies? In RIB, you get the opportunity to do both by becoming part of our Product Development teams and applying your skill set to manage projects successfully.
RIB Software is a global IT company with 2700+ employees. RIB was the first player in the market to offer a vertical end-to-end platform for the construction industry based on cloud technologies, Artificial Intelligence and mobile first principles. In short, RIB is on a mission to break with the low productivity that the global construction industry is experiencing by offering an integrated ecosystem of software applications. This vision was recognized by Schneider Electric through an acquisition of RIB Group in 2020, and today we have the scale to seriously impact the construction industry!
The Nordic business unit are among the market leaders within collaboration platforms for construction projects. Every day, more than 24,000 files are uploaded on our platform and the amount of data grows exponentially because of digitalization in construction where the use of digital building models, drones, 3D scans, point clouds etc. are the new standard.
As Technical Product Owner you will be the counterpart to our Product Manager to ensure that the development teams are building what the requirements states. You will be an integral part of our Product Development department playing a key role in delivering value to our customers. You will be responsible for orchestrating deliverables across the agile development chapters. You will leverage your experience within software development to anticipate challenges and mitigate risk through clear communication and collaboration with the developers. Your goal is to ensure that the features we ship are reflecting the requirements from the Product Manager and produced with high quality.
Primary areas of responsibility
- You will own the Product Backlog and ensure that tickets are refined and accepted by the development teams.
- Manage the product backlog in close collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Create user stories based on requirements from the business and ensure they include appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Support the business and Product Manager in scoping new functionality in collaboration with customers and other stakeholders.
- Orchestrate deliverables from the planning meetings across the agile development chapters to ensure progress and that commitments to business and customers are met.
- Facilitate agile meetings for development chapters.
- Manage the release planning process by having a holistic overview and ensuring that features are successfully deployed to our customers.
The optimal candidate will have more than 2 years’ experience from software development. You may have a background as Business Analyst, Delivery Manager or even from a Quality Assurance role. Most important is that you have solid understanding of software development and passionate about the shifting between the big picture and needy greedy details to deliver high quality solutions. Fluency English is required and Danish is an advantage.
RIB is a fun place to work with:
- Attractive compensation package based on qualifications.
- Motivated, ambitious, and humorous colleagues.
- A professional and friendly environment.
- Coca cola ad libitum.
- Strong and tasty coffee.
- Great opportunities to challenge your colleagues in table football? Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee, that you will win.
- Delicious lunch buffet - every day.
- "Hygge" and Friday bar with your cool colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, so you have time to pick up your kids, get a new hairstyle, do bench press or whatever you like to do.
As soon as possible - we call candidates for interviews regularly.