- in a biotech company focused on the discovery, design and development of innovative peptide-based medicines.
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is a fast-growing, fully integrated Copenhagen-based biotechnology company with a highly attractive pipeline. With one product on the market, one candidate in registration and six candidates in the clinical pipeline, Zealand is a unique success story in Danish biotech. We are passionate about improving the quality of life for patients with metabolic and gastrointestinal diseases, and other specialty or rare disease areas with significant unmet medical needs. In addition to the Søborg Headquarters, Zealand is also located in the United States in Boston (MA), Marlborough (MA), and New York (NY).
Zealand's IT department is expanding and seeking a new team member for our Søborg offices. The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the operations, availability, maintenance, and performance of the local infrastructure environment as well as assist with similar activities for our global and cloud infrastructure. The engineer will also participate on global project teams to implement new or enhanced infrastructure capabilities and business systems.
Our environment includes primarily Windows platforms, both on-premise and in the cloud (including Azure and O365).
- Provides day to day support of overall infrastructure including network, physical and virtual servers, storage, and cloud systems
- Configures and implements new systems and enhancements to existing systems in support of business needs
- Contributes to the implementation of wide-range IT systems
- Authors and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, technical standards, and training materials
- Monitors and manages systems and recommends solutions to hardware or software problems and issues
- Responds to escalations and incidents referred from the IT Service Desk or from other IT colleagues.
The successful candidate will have most or all the below qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems, or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise deployments of Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, Office365, Azure, and Azure/SSO, etc.)
- Experience with virtual machines (e.g., VMware, Hyper-v, etc.)
- Understanding of (and experience with) network standards, protocols, and hardware (e.g. VLANs, network subnetting, firewalls, switches, wireless networks, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with ability to create solutions
- Biotechnology or pharmaceutical company experience preferred, or other experience in a regulated environment
- Strong collaboration skills.
What we offer
Our employees are fundamental to our success, and we continue to be able to attract and retain people with vast experience and talent. We have a unique culture, characterized by excellent teamwork and strong engagement across the organization.
Our work environment is characterized by strong cross functional team-work, room for individual performance and development, informality and respect, high work-ethics and engagement, and fun.
At Zealand, we understand the value of a diverse workforce. As an employee, you will be part of an innovative, cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural working environment.
We offer a combined compensation package which includes a base salary, pension, bonus, and an attractive employee share program. We care about our employees’ well-being and offer health insurance, use of massage, fitness, and a range of social clubs and activities. To find out more about working at Zealand, visit www.zealandpharma.com.
Please apply no later than August 15, 2021. Applications will be reviewed and interviews scheduled on a rolling basis.
No agencies, please.
For further information, please contact Nima Hosseini at email@example.com.
Applications (including CVs) will be shared with US subsidiary.
About Zealand Pharma A/S
Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq Copenhagen and New York: ZEAL) ("Zealand") is a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines. More than 10 drug candidates invented by Zealand have advanced into clinical development, of which two have reached the market. Zealand’s current pipeline of internal product candidates focus on specialty gastrointestinal and metabolic diseases. Additionally, the portfolio includes clinical license collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim and pre-clinical license collaboration with Alexion Pharmaceuticals. Zealand is based in Copenhagen (Søborg), Denmark. For further information about the Company's business and activities, please visit www.zealandpharma.com or follow Zealand on LinkedIn or Twitter @ZealandPharma.