Web Analyst & Tag Specialist
Can you provide web analytics consultancy in improving channel mix, in converting online traffic to sales? Do you create data insights to stakeholders to improve acquisition, upsell/cross sell and renewal journeys and evaluate campaign performance? And take the ownership of the data layer, tags and enhancement of analytics solutions to meet ever changing needs of business? Then you might be our new Web Analyst & Tag specialist!
“My team and I get to explore and structure vast amounts of data and provide insights – therefore being a respected and trusted expert partner for the rest of the company. As well as the rest of the company, we really care about the customer and how we can further maintain and develop the safe and secure position we have taken. Therefore, we continuously challenge ourselves on our data science techniques and our collaboration to make the highest possible impact”, says Head of Advanced Analytics & AI, Mansoor Ali Malik
Create value by using analytics to improve the customer experience and journeys
Web analytics and tracking is at the center of many companies and their websites – such as a telco provider. For Telenor the customer experience and how to add significant new value to the customers in a safe and secure way, is of outmost importance. Hence the importance of the end to end ownership of web analytics (Adobe Analytics) solution and tracking (Tealium IQ) to help in improving customer experience and journeys and have strategic focus on improving conversions.
Therefore, the main tasks within this position will surround:
- Campaign performance and funnel analysis to provide recommendation to improve customer journeys and purchase flow.
- Maintain hygiene of our data layer and tracking setup to fit our KPI framework.
- Execution of reporting and data visualization projects demanded by stakeholders.
- Make our data usable so it can be activated in Adtech, Martech tools.
- Contribute to the strategic directions and priorities for data and tracking, as well as giving input to channel improvements and overall roadmap priorities.
- Interest in connecting different data sources together. For example, working with CDP.
You balance deep data knowledge with a collaborative mindset – and thrive on being part of a fast-moving environment!
On the personal level you are passionate about measurement, reporting and analytics and activating data for campaigns, insights and actions. You work in a structured way and ensure that none of your research, test results or learnings are lost. And furthermore, you are comfortable in a dynamic environment with frequent need for change and adaptation.
On a professional level, competencies which will be an advantage are fx:
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Adobe Analytics.
- 2 years of experience in tag management systems (Tealium IQ, google tag manager etc.).
- Deep understanding of web traffic data & KPIs. Proven record of managing data layer of website with healthy volumes.
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing framework and Ad tech/Martech landscape and how tools are connected to each other to deliver business value.
- Some knowledge or interest in building APIs (connecting & sharing data to different channels and tools).
- Hands on experience delivering web data insights to different stakeholders.
Who are we?
The Advanced Analytics & AI team is placed in the Consumer (B2C) division within the Brand & Marketing team, but has a shared responsibility to serve the whole organization. This means the connection from data insight to execution in terms of marketing campaigns and products is very strong. The ambition is to execute very fast from the insights you provide and making an impact in the market. This is at the core of the Advanced Analytics & AI team.
The team is based in Frederikskaj 8 at the Telenor main office. The official language is Danish, but fluency in English is an advantage since your future leader understands Danish but speaks English.
As a place of work, we have focus on creating fantastic connections between each other and our customers. With the newest solutions and the most effective network, we create small miracles in a world that never sleeps.
As people we are straightforward and develop each other. We challenge ourselves and the market by moving in new directions with our innovative way-of-work and technologies. We are the digital backbone, which connects people, companies, and the societies we are a part of.
You are also very welcome to apply for the position on the link on this page. We would love to hear from you no later than Monday, August 9th, 2021.