Cloud Architect for our new fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable and high-performing big data platforms in the cloud.
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for a talented Cloud Architect.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern Cloud solutions to our clients. Collaborating with our data engineers, data scientists, delivery leads and subject matter experts:
- You design and manage complete data cloud enterprise solutions
- You demonstrate leadership of topics towards our clients, in our architect communities and show a passion for technology and business.
- You will be responsible for the design, development and optimization of data platform with flexible and scalable data architectures.
- You are seen as a role model in the architect community.
- Provide architecture services, best practices and subject matter expertise at a deep technical level to successfully position and deploy modern data projects on cloud
- Experience and understanding of Data architecture technologies across cloud platforms such as: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Experience Architecting Data platform with end to end visibility on cloud
- Solid understanding of networking concepts in virtual private cloud/network
- Experience with requirement gathering, cut-over activities, go-live support, team management and communication skills to bridge on and off-shore resources to client needs
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in architecting, executing and supporting cloud solutions on major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
- Danish, Swedish or Norwegian language in fluent (written, spoken)
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Samay Mir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.