Information Security Manager
Job Req Number: 36242
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to play an essential part in setting the future direction for information security at DSV Panalpina?
At DSV Panalpina, you will help manage our information security governance framework and play an essential role in 3rd party information security management activities on a global scale. This is your opportunity to shape a vital area as you help us create the optimal processes and procedures.
Welcome to Group IT Compliance
You will join 9 colleagues in Group IT Compliance, part of Group Compliance. As a team we play a key part together with the Global IT organisation ensuring that our information security and compliance strategies are implemented across the organisation, and we are continuously optimising our framework to control risks and adhere to regulations.
“We are a market-leading logistics company with thousands of employees and partners, and the team’s work is vital in ensuring that DSV Panalpina can continue to deliver a steady supply of goods and be a safe partner for our customers worldwide,” explains Thomas Zakarias, CISO/Senior Director, Group IT Compliance.
Key player in 3rd Party Information Security Risk Management
In your role, you will be a key force behind the ongoing development of 3rd party information security management activities and contribute to the overall 3rd party risk management framework throughout the business. You will also be part of managing the newly implemented information risk management framework and support Global IT in making this an organisational success.
Meeting with business and IT stakeholders and colleagues across the organisation, you will have a wide interface with many touchpoints to promote information security and risk management. You will ensure that we communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner as well as align processes between business areas, Global IT and Group IT Compliance.
“By finding the optimal way to meet compliance regulations without suppressing the entrepreneurial spirit of a highly dynamic company, you’ll really influence the future of the area and become a trusted advisor to senior management,” says Thomas Zakarias.
More specifically, you will:
- Be a driving force in managing and improving the information security governance and risk management in line with ISO/IEC 27001 and other international security standards
- Lead the development of 3rd party information security risk management framework
- Perform security risk assessments and ensure risks are tracked, mitigated, and monitored in accordance with the overall framework
- Identify and assess DSV Panalpina’s information security risks, define risk treatment plans, monitor, and follow up on risks treatment activities
- Define security metrics and measure compliance to information security policies
- Assist with information risk reporting to senior management
- Assist with creating information security policies and standards
Experience with information security and solid stakeholder management skills
As you will have a broad interface across the organisation, you will need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to both listen and advise, as well as standing firm when necessary.
You are aware that a big part of your success depends on building solid relationships, and you bring your enthusiasm for information security with you when interacting with stakeholders and colleagues.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with information security governance and compliance combined with a relevant technical background
- Preferred to have experience with 3rd party information security risk management in a large organisation
- Have experience with making management presentations and are able translate complex issues into clear and concise information that can support decision-making
- Have experience with information security risk management
- Are fluent in written and spoken English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV Panalpina. You are welcome to call CISO/Senior Director, Thomas Zakarias on +45 22 66 27 40 or Niels Truelsen, Senior Compliance Manager on +45 22 14 11 87.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.