Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for an Incident Manager ready to share and grow
You will be part of “service operation” team which resides in the IT service management area.
The team are responsible for the day to day operations on incidents, major incidents and problem management across BEC and in close contact with our customers.
Your role as an incident manager will be focused on making sure incidents across BEC are getting resolved according to the defined and agreed SLA´s with our customers.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as incident manager, you will especially work closely together with Customer Service, that are responsible for our first level support. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Following up on incidents and fulfillment of SLA
- Solving and coordinate both simple and complex cases
- Communication and notification towards customers, vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge sharing with your colleagues in the team and the rest of BEC
- Cooperation with colleagues in BEC and our external suppliers Atea and JN Data
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have a theoretical education within IT and a +3 years’ experience from a similar job. You have a solid understanding of ITIL framework and demonstrated proficiency in relevant ITIL processes.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- self-propelled and driven by high standards of quality
- it is in your nature to be service minded and customer-oriented
- you always finish your current tasks and are curious for new opportunities and improvements
- you appreciate cooperation across the organization and do often profit from your great communication and relation building skills
- you have a great sense of humor
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than August 7, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Stine Maria Hestbæk on +45 23 36 46 09.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.