Master Data Responsible for DSV Road - Group BCM
Job Req Number: 36306
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to drive change in DSV Road and embark on an extremely exciting transformation journey where you can make your mark on our company? Does Master Data management and analytics connect to your key-competences and areas where you really thrive to put your energy?
If you have the skills, experiences and ambitions, DSV Road offers the next step in your career with challenges and opportunities on a global scale. We need your help to transform our business to the next level.
Business Change Management leading business transformation
You will be part of an energetic Business Change Management department (BCM) that comprises highly competent colleagues, who are driven by building and implementing the needed business transformation efforts in DSV Road. Amongst other, defining and governing our master data, standardizing our core applications suite and implement our future Road Transport Management System (BluJay), which we intend to bring to more than 30 countries in Europe in the coming years.
While we are based in Denmark, we have colleagues in Sweden, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Specifically, you will be part of the BCM Operational Excellence team – where the focus is on product management and process excellence, taking ownership of standard business processes, core applications and the master data foundation supporting these.
Working from the DSV HQ in Hedehusene near Copenhagen, you will be part of a dynamic and informal environment where people speak their minds openly and are motivated by taking responsibility! This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on. You will work with and be supported by highly dedicated and helpful colleagues who strive to improve DSV every day.
Developing the master data framework and governance
As our new master data responsible in Road, you will be the one driving the development of a solid master data framework in DSV Road. Moreover, you will be the overall owner of master data in Road - engaging with and supported by a wide range of colleagues, from many different areas of our business, as the master data ownership will cover eg. Organisational, Operational, Financial and Customer and Vendor data – all supporting directly to our future business processes and the standardization of our core applications.
Some of the tasks you can look forward to:
- Ensure the overall master data framework and governance in DSV Road
- Ensure the continuous quality and structure of master data in DSV Road
- Manages, analyses, and resolves master data issues and needed revisions to always adhere to master data standards.
- Assists BCM Product Owners and Process Specialists in developing standard solutions and processes, with master data as the foundation
- Working with master data, quality performance, blueprints, business principles and end-to-end process management
- Working closely with DSV Global Masterdata team.
Well-organized with a process mindset
You have vast experiences with creating framework and structure, safeguarding master data as prerequisite for standardized processes and applications. You are engaged and not afraid of challenging the status quo and bring your own knowledge and suggestions to the table.
Moreover, we strongly favor that you are:
- Experienced with the management of various areas of Master Data from any type of owner/management role
- Experienced with creating framework structures, implementation, and governance of these
- Experienced with data analysis, quality, cleaning, and extraction / validation tools
- Ability to differentiate and prioritize requirements according to short and long term deliverables
- Ability to work within a matrix organization with many different stakeholders
- Strong understanding of cross functional requirements and conflicts
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to successfully build relationships and drive changes in large organizations
- Result-oriented and take responsibility for your tasks
- Fluent in English – both written and orally
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Senior Director Mirjana Veljanoska on tel. +45 20 83 83 39 if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.