IT Implementation Specialist (DK)
What if you could work for a higher purpose and not just for a company? What if you were given the opportunity to take part in the fight against cancer and other diseases and work in an international software company? What if you could work in a growing organization with an informal working environment, a culture that oozes of knowledge, passion and ambition and be surrounded by a supportive and collaborative team? This is your chance!
The Delivery Service team at Visiopharm plays a central role. It’s our responsibility to implement and iterate on our platform delivering maximum value and usability for our customers. We do this leveraging a global cross functional team that possesses industry, solution, and delivery expertise. We are seeking a dynamic and driven Implementaion Specialist who is passionate about delivering solutions that are changing the health landscape.
You will assist customers in 1) understanding what Visiopharm delivers, 2) understanding how Visiopharm’s software integrates and functions within various it-environments and 3) understanding what it-environment the customer has and needs Visiopharm’s software to be integrated in.
You will also be part of our Internal IT, and you will be the go to It-person for internal it assistance to Visiopharm’s employees.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Design solutions based on our platform in close cooperation with our sales team based on customer requirements and needs
- Statements of work creation and accountability for these
- Document and maintain customer solutions/records in CRM
- Presales support
- Implementations at customer sites
- Working against SLA, KPI´s & SOP´s
- Partner with customer success to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction is achieved throughout the delivery process
You will also need to create and maintain regulatory documentation, and have knowledge about ISO standards and knowledge working with Quality Management Systems.
We image the following from the ideal candidate:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in information technology or related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer facing, technical role.
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn and work with image analysis software to address critical business and scientific research needs.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Successful track record of working in an organized and independent fashion.
- Team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Computer expertise in Windows, Windows Server, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics is a plus) Microsoft AD services, Microsoft SQL server, network, storage, Win 10, VPN, IAM, Azure, AWS, Office 365
- Detail-oriented documentation to support work productivity.
- Willingness to travel, as needed up 25-40 %, to implement and support activities in the foreseeable future.
- Experience in delivery/implementations of information technology
- Experience from a regulated company and a process-oriented company and knows how to work in a company that are obligated to meet outside requirements (authorities, legal etc.).
We are a professional, dedicated and service minded IT team in Visiopharm and we honestly enjoy supporting each other and our internal and external customers and. Visiopharm is a dynamic workplace with great potential for impact on tasks and the department's workflow. It’s also a workplace with an international perspective and a broad and diverse customer base.
Interested? Please, submit your application by clicking “Apply online” as soon as possible.
Application due: 8/29/2021