Student Assistant - Information & Cyber Security
We offer a unique opportunity to support our Information and Cyber Security team to deliver impact and drive strategic projects in a fast-paced environment.
About the position
You will support our Security Director and the Lead Auditor with a vast variety of administrative and communicative tasks, ranging from booking and preparing meetings, writing risk assessment notes, research and compare security products, write, and update security documentation, follow up on security controls and communicate with key stakeholders.
You will be joining the IT Solutions & Transformation department in Copenhagen. The department consists of 60 members and covers 3Shape in Denmark and internationally. You can expect to develop your skills within the fields of information & cyber security, governance, risk and compliance.
As a student assistant, your responsibilities will include:
1. Support the Director of Cyber Security
- Preparing management reports
- Researching and comparing security products
- Managing security vendors
2. Support the Lead Auditor
- Preparing and conducting audits
- Risk assessments and gap analysis
- ISO 27001 rules
- ISO 27001 policies, SOPs, and controls
- Security Awareness
To succeed in this position
You will need the following professional competencies:
- It is a must to have excellent written and spoken English
- It is an advantage to have knowledge of ISO 27001, but if not, you will learn under way
- It is an advantage to have experience working in a large international company
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to problem-solving
- Detail-oriented and analytic
- Strong skills within communication and stakeholder management
- Avid user of Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint) Self-starter who is eager to deliver
- The ideal candidate has at least 2 more full years of study within risk management or a related field of education. However, professional competencies are more important than line of study.
The weekly workload will be around 15-20 hours on average. Furthermore, we believe in freedom and flexibility with responsibility so the office hours can be adjusted to accommodate your school schedule and exam periods.
We expect you to be comfortable working with different cultures. We are looking for a person eager to learn something new every day, who enjoys being challenged and who is curious by nature.
If you, on top of the above, are motivated by working in an entrepreneurial environment where decisions can be made fast, learning a lot by making a difference, and being part of a team that sets ambitious goals, you may be the person we are searching for.
For the right candidate, this position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company with great possibilities to influence its long-term strategic direction.
Your development is important to us. Close sparring, coaching, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your continued development.
Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Need more information?
Please contact Security Director Thomas Møldrup-Koch at Thomas.Koch@3shape.com.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.