Young Professionals program – accelerate your career with us!
Do you want to be part of the digital transformation, create value for customers and contribute to a better tomorrow?
In October 2021, our Young Professionals Program will start! If you are curious about the role as a Consultant or Developer and would like to work on exciting customer projects and grow in an international company, then one of the following roles within Microsoft Dynamics 365 might be of interest to you:
- Consultant, Project Implementation: We help our new customers implementing their D365FO ERP system.
- Consultant, Solution Optimization: We challenge and help our customers making better decisions and utilizing their AX/D365FO solution, globally and locally.
- Consultant, ColumbusCare: We challenge and help our customers making better decisions and utilizing their D365 Business Central solution, globally and locally.
- Developer, Development Operations: We work towards developing, optimizing, integrating and configuring customer’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications, to ensure that the ERP application can support customers with their daily business operations.
Our Young Professionals Program gives you the opportunity to create a successful career in the IT consulting industry with Columbus that wants to invest in your development and your future. We have a limited number of job openings - so send in your application today!
About the program
You will be employed as an Associate Consultant or Associate Developer and during the first 6 months of employment, you will participate in a structured program where the focus is on your professional and personal development.
The program focuses partly on:
- A holistic perspective of Columbus
- Soft skills - such as consulting, Columbus customer mindset, presentation techniques, global collaboration and personal leadership.
- Practical knowledge of the latest technology in your job area.
- Teambuilding activities.
- Customer projects and on-the-job training with a personal mentor.
- A unique network and strong team feeling.
We look at you as an employee in the long term. Therefore, we will make a development plan for you together that extends about 2-3 years ahead in time.
After the training you;
- work and act as a trusted digital advisor to be involved in leading customers in their digital transformation for a better tomorrow.
- have gained valuable practical knowledge that you use to guide our customers to work smarter in their business processes.
- have acquired very good career opportunities and a solid network within Columbus - both in Denmark and globally.
Who are you?
You want to establish valuable relationships with our customers. You are logical and curious about how new technology can increase the value for our customers. You are ambitious and ready to grow within Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the IT Consulting industry. We expect you to be a team player - because we work in teams.
- Hold a master’s degree in technology, IT, engineering, finance, supply chain or the like.
- A few years of working experience after graduation within Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX as an end-user, support, superuser or developer.
- A high level of written and oral proficiency in English.
It is a plus if you are specialized in Retail, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Integration or Security.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
To participate in the program, you need to invest in your development and your learning. The learning curve is steep. This requires your commitment and determination. In return, we give you an accelerated career opportunity in a highly competent and creative culture, where we also have room for fun at work! Check out our Instagram @columbusdanmark to see the everyday life of being a Columbian and get to know the people who work here
Application and next step
With us, you can apply with your LinkedIn and/or CV and you do not need to fill in any long questionnaires.
We have chosen to have a test early in our recruitment process. This ensures that you as a candidate get the best and most fair evaluation of your application. The process includes:
- A logic- and personality test (ALVA)
- Phone interview
- Interview via Microsoft teams – Takes place in August and September
- Interview in one of our offices
We can hardly wait to hear from you!