Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
Can you enable others to deliver value faster to their customers?
You will primarily work out of Roskilde but also remotely as part of team called developer excellence. The team resides within a domain called Shared Platforms and DevOps. Here you will join a strong technical and DevOps centric team who everyday pursues to enable developers to code, build and deploy faster and better. Are you also a confident believer in DevOps, customer centricity and used to a high level of agile maturity? Then this team will fit you well!
What you will work with
Our purpose is to enable developers in both Denmark and Poland to achieve more. The team holds different skillsets, but as DevOps architect you will work with the cross organisational DevOps adaptation, such as:
- Implementation and best practices on the DevOps tool chain(s) and DevOps processes (CI/CD) towards the agile teams in BEC.
- Design, develop and “go-to-market” with DevOps initiatives such as software craftsmanship, site reliability engineering, code review i.e.
- Create suitable DevOps metrics and channels to support the DevOps journey.
- Find and decide on areas for process optimization and self-service/automation from development to operations.
- Contribute to BEC’s DevOps strategy and provide guidance on DevOps.
What we are looking for
We do not expect you to be experienced within all the above areas. Maybe you have had roles in the past such as DevOps engineer, senior developer or solution architect
Nobody’s perfect, but we hope that you are skilled within most of the below (or similar) products and technologies.
- Full stack experience: Java, Angular and/or COBOL
- Cloud and container technologies ala OpenShift or Azure, Docker or Kubernetes
- GIT, Maven, Bitbucket and Jenkins – thorough understanding of CI/CD (and automation).
- Integration technologies (such as RESTful API, Kafka).
- Automation tool Ansible, Puppet or similar
- ELK stack or similar for full stack monitoring
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
You have an educational background within IT (computer science) and 10 years of experience from a similar position such as DevOps engineer, senior developer or solution architect. Most importantly you thrive in delighting developers with your DevOps expertise and find purpose in architecting how to build software more efficiently.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Analytically and technically skilled.
- DevOps expert and promoter with great communication skills.
- Collaborative and don’t shy away from helping and sharing.
- Friendly, humorous and a person who enjoys sharing an odd hobby or pizza.
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than August 27, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact development manager Kenneth Thomsen on +45 29 82 80 07.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.