MS365 Power Platform Developer
Energinet has kicked off the use of Power Apps and Power Automate – and as we are expanding within this area, we are looking for a new team member who can contribute to qualify and develop existing and new apps and flows. Your workplace will be at our head office in Fredericia, with home-working and significant flexibility possible in terms of facilitating your work.
You will contribute to simplify processes across the organization
You will join the team “Transformers” – a team working in an agile context on different tools used on daily basis across the organization: Microsoft 365, Azure DevOps, ServiceNow, Omada/IAM. Our team’s mission is to is to simplify ways of working by becoming more digital and optimize end-2-end processes.
- Refine and develop new features to existing Presence app used by employees on location to comply with COVID-19 restrictions
- Develop risk assessment addition to current portfolio app
- Develop Power Apps and Power Automate flows for processes, which are handled manually today - with the purpose of simplifying processes in the future
- Develop Power Automate flows to simplify and unify export data from portfolio management apps for use in Power BI
- Assist in setup of surveillance, development model, ALM, deployment, backup, and other processes
IT professional with deep knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate
We expect you to have deep knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate as well as knowledge of the other applications in the Microsoft 365 platform. Besides, you are ideally good at JSON, REST interfaces, Dataverse and databases – and preferably you have some knowledge of Azure Functions, Apps in Azure and pipelines on Azure DevOps.
You are a team-oriented person with great collaborative skills, and with your growth mindset you welcome challenges and feedback as an opportunity to grow. At the same time, you are curious, eager to learn and focused on continuously improving. Finally, you deliver quality – at the right level.
Application and contact details
Please send your application, CV and relevant appendices as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact the Product Owner Conny Bækby on +45 23 37 11 38.
Application deadline: 10. oktober 2021