IT Integration Architect
GreenLab is looking for an experienced IT Integration Architect who can design GreenLab’s software platform and who is motivated working with the green transition.
Can you design a new software platform and make high-level design choices with technical standards including software, coding, tools etc. and be the interface between stakeholders/users and developers? Do you also feel motivated to work with the green transition in a purpose-driven organization? Then we might be looking for you in the role as Software Integration Architect.
We are looking for you who:
- Have experience from designing large web-based software platforms
- Will be acting as the interface between developers and stakeholders
- Has a ‘can-do’ mindset and drives processes forward
- Is curious and always looking for solutions and improvements
- Defining needs and specifications with multiple stakeholders
GreenLab Skive is the green energy park of the future, a technology catalyst, and a national research centre within, e.g., PtX technology. The company is a unique public-private partnership between Skive Municipality, Norlys, Spar Vest Fonden and Energifonden Skive, aiming to create economic growth and enable the green transition. We are driven by creating a paradigm shift in energy, contributing to the development of the energy system of the future and transforming the way green energy is produced, converted, stored, and used. We are working hard to find the untapped synergies between green energy, PtX systems and industrial energy consumption. We are currently particularly busy with two major projects: the establishment of one of the world’s first and largest Power-to-X production facilities and our GreenHyScale project aiming to establish 100 MW of electrolysis.
With reference to GreenLabs Head of Development, you will be responsible for designing GreenLab’s software platform and act as the interface between developers and stakeholders/users. You will be responsible for making architectural choices, e.g., software, coding, tools etc. You will be a key person in designing the platform and ensuring development through the development team. The position is newly created, and you will therefore have a unique opportunity to develop and shape the position yourself.
- Designing the architecture of GreenLab’s new software platform
- Making high level design choices of technical standards of platform, software, coding, and tools etc.
- Interface between stakeholders and developers and ensuring alignment of expectations prior designing the architecture
- Produce clear specifications for the developers to use
- Project Management ensuring the web-based platform is developed and implemented successfully
- Manage commercial aspects of the platform
- Versioning and dependencies management
You have a solid technical foundation, and you have a proven track record of designing web-based platforms with success. You thrive in the role acting as the interface engaging stakeholders and developers in the process. We also value the following competencies:
- Experience in designing the architecture of platforms with multi-stakeholders / users
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to engage both stakeholders and developers
- Strong communication skills in English
- High degree of structure and excellent analytical skills
You will join a strongly purpose-driven team with some of Denmark’s most competent and visionary people within green energy, who are all passionate about making a positive impact on the future of the climate. We have significant autonomy in the team, and we value a flat and informal organizational structure, where you have a great influence on creating your job. You will have a workplace in our green energy park in Skive, where you will have the opportunity to build a strong network in the ecosystem with all significant players within the energy solutions of the future. There will also be great flexibility in this position and the opportunity to work remotely/from home when it fits into the activities.
Apply through the "Apply online" link below.
Deadline: Please note that we process the application on an ongoing basis, and we encourage you to apply now if you are interested in this position.
Start: As soon as possible.
Questions: Contact external consultant Kirsten Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 61 31 24 03.