Solution Architect, Sales and Service Channels
The Most Desired Audio Brand
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 95 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join our architecture team and be part of the overall architectural leadership where you will play an important role in shaping and delivering the global IT landscape of tomorrow.
As our new solution architect, you will join Group IT at our office in either Struer or Lyngby. Here, you will take on a key position as the trusted advisor and primary contact when it comes to evaluating and improving the technical coherence of our application portfolio supporting our business strategies for Direct to Consumer, Retail/Omni, wholesale, and B2B, including services and support.
More specifically, you will:
- Oversee the ongoing development of the application portfolio for the area, including security and integrations, and defining migrations paths for older technologies and applications.
- Support key stakeholders from different business units to clarify their needs
- Translate business needs into feasible solutions and ensure a close collaboration with our own specialists and our partners specialists
- Ensure professional cooperation with our partners to fully utilize all our competencies
- Ensure the entire architecture and operational performance for the area
- Participate in developing the strategi and modernization roadmap for area together with our Enterprise Architecture and security team
- Be able to have hands-on and be part of the team and together ensure that we succeed with all projects
Joining Group IT, you will become part of a professional team consisting of 25 dedicated colleagues. We are all focusing on executing our company strategy and living our team vision, which is to support the business in the best and most cost-effective way.
We are all striving towards enabling a bi-modal delivery model, where we can both deliver stable operation and still being agile, cooperating closely in various constellations depending on the task at hand.
If you are ready to take up this challenge and have the necessary personal skills and experience, you will fit right in.
As a team, we work together across our two locations in Lyngby and Struer, and you can be based at either, however, most of your nearest business colleagues will work from Lyngby and from our global locations, most of your IT colleagues will work from our office in Struer.
So, you should expect to travel between the two destinations when needed. You can expect travelling to our international offices when needed, after the world opens again.
What you bring
You are motivated by making a difference, digging into issues, understanding details while still able to keep a holistic view of the entire architecture and all dependencies. You make things happen and you are a strong communicator, empathetic, and ready to build a strong network that allows you to gain a deep understanding of business needs and translate them into solution architectures and executable plans.
- Have 10 years of experience from a similar role working as a solution architect either in another enterprise organization or as consultant
- Have a high integrity and good people management skills
- Have strong communication skills and experience communicating with relevant business areas
- Speak and write English and Danish effortlessly (English is our business language)
- Thrive in a busy environment where no two days are alike
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then submit your CV and application in English by pressing the Apply button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible and no later than 15th of August 2021.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact CIO Jonas Dan Jørgensen on email@example.com. Please do not send your CV and application to this e-mail directly as these will not be taken into consideration.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 1000 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.