IT Analyst with great testing skills
Are you ready to help accelerate the future of post trade as part of a highly skilled and agile team?
“You will have an important role working in the infrastructure market within the financial sector. We have a growth mindset and many exciting projects and business opportunities in the pipeline,” says Amra Kovacevic, Head of Development – Custody & Settlement.
Welcome to VP Securities
As part of VP, you will gain 160 committed colleagues, who is specialized within business development and IT. We have excellent working conditions and next year, we will be moving into our newly renovated location in central Copenhagen. With us you will experience humor, helpfulness and expertise as we are not slow on the uptake but each nerdy in our own way. Moreover, we take your development seriously and always make room for socializing.
You will perform testing on all levels
As our new IT analyst, you will be joining our Development – Custody & Settlement department divided into 3 agile and collaborative teams. Here, you will work alongside experienced developers and specialists who are always ready to help as well as giving you a detailed introduction into our complex business area.
“Right now, we are working on a big regulatory project where your great testing skills will be a crucial factor into making it a success,” explains Amra.
You will be part of all our projects from A to Z as you will:
- Analyze user stories and cases as well as requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute all levels of testing including system, integration and regression within different user interfaces
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed in various projects
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the agile product lifecycle
Moreover, you will be part of a test Chapter were you will participate in meetings together with other skilled colleagues, where we exchange knowledge and new insights and you are more than welcome to bring your ideas to the table.
Are you our new colleague?
- You have at least 4 years’ experience as a software tester, IT analyst or similar
- You preferably have 3 years’ experience or more within data analysis
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take pride in your performance
- You are a true collaborator with strong stakeholder management skills
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Development – Custody & Settlement Amra Kovacevic at + 45 3023 7274.
Send us your application and resume via the link below. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Application deadline: 12-08-2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
VP is a central securities depository, which offer innovative solutions and knowhow within securities and administration of investors. As the first in the world, VP has digitalized securities completely. We are the leading provider of services within securities and investors in Denmark and we offer our solutions globally.
In august 2020, we became part of the Euronext group. Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. Euronext is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world and operates in Belgium, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Italy and the UK. Read more about us here.