Lead Cloud Operations Engineer for Digizuite
Recruit IT is on behalf of Digizuite looking for an experienced Cloud Operations Engineer.
Digizuite are moving their IT operations into containers at Azure, hence they are looking for an experienced cloud operations engineer that can help them in the journey – but also help them define the route they are taking. Are you an ambitious and curious team player, maybe even with team lead aspirations, then do read on.
Digizuite is a rapidly growing DAM company that helps global enterprises manage their digital content. Digizuite recently listed on Nasdaq First North. They proudly serve some of the world's most recognized brands. Digizuite is an international company, and you will join their headquarters in Odense, Denmark.
What makes you the right person?
Ideally, you have solid experience with both
- their current technologies, here they operate an infrastructure based on Windows Servers running in VMs hosted in Azure with SQL backend, and
- knowledge and experience with day-to-day operations of a multi-tenant architecture based on containers and managed services which will be their future.
You should be comfortable with many of the following:
- Windows and Azure tools and technologies, including, e.g., ARM templates
- SQL Server – administration and writing T-SQL
- monitoring environments with Grafana, Azure tools, Pingdom, or similar
- management of Windows and application updates
- scripting repetitive tasks using, e.g., PowerShell
- configuration of SSO/AD/ADFS, firewalls, CDNs
- processes based on ITIL – maybe even a certification
- and for the future: Docker containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, document DB, V-Net…
English is the corporate language at Digizute, and they have a culture with a high level of delegation of responsibilities and trust, hence you must be good at communicating and have a personal drive.
You will be a key player in the Digizuite operational setup with the following responsibilities:
- setting up environments and keeping them updated
- setting up automated monitoring and taking actions to ensure high availability proactively
- participate in handling incidents (if they occur)
- monitor and tune the hosting costs
- Leadership skills are a plus as the team undoubtedly will grow
Working at Digizuite
The cloud operations team is an integrated part of R&D, and they have some wonderful offices in the center of Odense. At Digizuite they encourage passion and innovation while having fun. To support this, they recurringly have "Innovation Days," knowledge sharing sessions, play console games, shared breakfast each week, Friday after work drinks … Digizuite base their daily collaboration on trust, and many employees work distributed.
Digizuite is a digital asset management software that allows marketers, sales executives, and other teams across the organization to get instant access to approved brand assets. Fortune500 companies and brand leaders use Digizuite™ Media Manager as a self-service platform that enables a single source of truth for all digital content and helps enhance collaboration internally and externally. Digizuite™ Media Manager is also available as an app, empowering individuals to search and find updated logos and other relevant product materials on the go when they need them and from the device of their choice.