Job Req Number: 36627
Time Type: Full Time
Do you want to work with governance and strategy of Active Directory and manage technical accounts and security groups using Active Roles Server in a role where you can contribute your ideas in an international environment?
Then here is your opportunity to become a part of a strong international team of specialists who are responsible for the DSV's technical user accounts, including the creation, decommissioning, and maintenance processes.
Optimize, Automate and Secure our objects in Active Directory
DSV Global IT is responsible for the global infrastructure and key business applications used in more than 90 countries. You will become a part of a new global team made of Active Directory specialists.
As an AD Specialist in the Technical Account Management team, you are responsible for ensuring the implementation of technical accounts in a way that is matching the governance of DSV's Active Directory, ensuring security and compliance.
You are technically responsible for:
- Lifecycle management of technical accounts in DSV’s Active Directory.
- Manual and automated maintenance of technical accounts and groups.
- Design and implementation of operating rules with security in mind.
- Design and implementation of housekeeping routines for AD.
- Direct communication with those responsible for potential transgressions against set rules.
Active Directory Expert with a “by the book” mindset
By nature you are result-oriented, you work analytically and in a structured way. At the same time, you think creatively when solving complex challenges and you have the flair to identify ways to free up time through automated processes. As a colleague you are flexible, communicative, and you take pride in providing a good service to the organization. However, whatever you do, you always have in mind the overall infrastructure security and active processes.
We also imagine that:
- You have an IT degree or an equivalent education.
- You have excellent understanding of Active Directory.
- You have experience as an Active Directory administrator.
- You are well able to script in PowerShell and automate at least common actions.
- An advantage if you have experience and knowledge about IT Security.
- An advantage if you have knowledge about the Active Roles Server.
- An advantage if you have knowledge about SIAM tools like NXlog.
- An advantage if you have PowerBI skills.
- You communicate effortlessly in English in speech and writing.
Want to know more?
If this sounds interesting to you please apply through the provided links. You may also contact Manager Aleksander Ryttel on: +48 20 69 29 33. However, due to Holiday until 1.08.2021, Aleksander will not be available until that day. We will do our best to get back to all applicants by 13 August.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.