Manager for Data Integration Services, ITOS, EURC
Job Req Number: 36630
Time Type: Full Time
Come and join us as an Experienced Manager for our Data integration Services (DIS) in the EURC Region.
Here the main task of the team is to advise and support the DSV Panalpina business regarding electronic customer communication technologies. Our focus is on EDIFACT, API and various forms of automation depending on the complexity, while the team also provides support to other teams in ITOS regarding customer communication technologies.
The team is located across multiple countries so you as a Manager are able to handle different cultures and approaches to problem solving. As the Customer Integration processes at DSV Panalpina are undergoing changes, there will be good opportunities to be part of that journey and to influence the future way of operating.
You will also be responsible for driving regional standardization specifically within the area of EDIFACT and API’s, and here the focus is to get all customers on the corporate platform for EDIFACT or migrating customers to API’s.
A very dynamic workplace
DIS is part of the ITOS (IT Operational Services) organization in Group IT, where changes happens often and with great energy.
Key tasks as Manager
- Managing a team spread across several countries and cultures.
- Align with the corporate strategy for the area and thereby driving standardization.
- Handle business escalations on customer integrations within the region.
- Set targets and objectives for the staff.
- Technology advisor to the business.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Skills Management.
- Align with the RITS Robotics team as well as the corporate Robotics team.
- Align with Solutions Architecture in the Region.
- Coordinate with the other Managers and Senior Managers in EURC.
- Experience from managing a technical oriented IT team.
- Experience from management across multiple countries and cultures.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge within Logistics.
- Basic to Intermediate IT technology knowledge and awareness.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge around EDIFACT, API and Robotics.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge in IT Security and Compliance.
- Proficient in Stakeholder Management.
- Proficient in English language.
- Relevant theoretical IT education e.g. Bachelor, a Master’s degree or equivalent engineering within IT.
Location: EU work permit and citizenship is a must.
Travel: Some travel must be expected. Estimated 2-4 days / month.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lars Michelsen, Senior Manager, ITOS, at +45 3122 6637.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.