Job Req Number: 36635
Time Type: Full Time
Join DSV Panalpina RITS (Regional IT Services) European team handling Customer Integrations.
Over the last 4 years DSV Panalpina has grown from being around 20000 employees to now close to 55000. This number will grow to about 70000 when the latest merger has been completed in late 2022. These mergers mean that the job as Integration Specialist / Consultant will be a mix of individual customer integration as well as project work for Global Account customers.
Migration of customers onto the DSV Panalpina platform is done to standardize data exchange with our customers and partners. These integrations are implemented on our corporate B2B platform.
Beside those mergers and acquisitions, DSV Panalpina also has an organic growth strategy. We are constantly integrating new customers, either with direct exchange of data or via integrators, all around the world. From DSV Panalpina’s executive management team, there is a strong desire to move towards standardization with respect to how we exchange data with our customers and partners. This to optimize cost and to speed up integration.
Intermediate knowledge of EDIFACT, data mapping and good knowledge about logistics are essential for this role.
For larger customers, we also offer to automate part of the integration by using software automation (robotics) solutions. Therefore, a smaller part of this job could be to code software automation on our global platform.
The role is placed as part of the Innovation Services organization within RITS, so looking towards innovation within customer/partner communication and business optimization solutions are key to this role.
- Together with Sales and the Business Implementation Manager engages with the (potential) client.
- Check if the Customer can be implemented according to the DSV standard
- Advises which technical solution is most suitable for the integration.
- Makes the business requirements (mapping specification) and technical descriptions to facilitate high quality Specification phase.
- Collaborates with the Customer Engagement Office and Group IT to ensure an efficient and high-quality delivery.
- Ensures that the Component test get executed and signed off properly.
- Contributes to the execution of the User Acceptance Test by supporting the Business (from a technical point of view), implementing the process, procedures and working instructions in the DSV operations.
- Participate in Mergers & Acquisitions integration projects.
- Manage integration priorities in collaboration with the business.
- Participate actively in global agile virtual EDI teams.
- General EDI support.
Your background will ideally be one which contain customer integration working with EDIFACT, but we are also looking for people with the right attitude and mentality.
However basic to intermediate knowledge in areas like XML and data mapping are key to this role. Moreover, we prefer candidates who have:
- Intermediate to Proficient IT technology knowledge and awareness
- Intermediate to Proficient knowledge in Stakeholder Management
- Intermediate knowledge in various EDIFACT standards (like D10B, S93A, ODETTE, VDA, Fortras100, INOVERT etc.) and data mapping
- Intermediate Supply Chain process knowledge (Freight Forwarding, Logistics,…)
- Proficient in English language (min B1 level, professional written and spoken level)
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge on XML.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge on API and Robotics
- Basic knowledge in IT Security and Compliance.
Travel: Travel will be limited.
Location: Hedehusene or Horsens.
Want to know more?
If this sounds interesting to you please apply through the provided links. You may also contact Senior Manager on +45 3122 6637 for further information. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.