Technical Customer Supporter
- in an ambitious software company
Would you like to participate in giving Danish and international customers and partners an even better experience and service when they need support for the Pronestor solutions?
For our client Pronestor in Kgs. Lyngby, close to Copenhagen, we are looking for a dedicated Technical Customer Supporter to be part of their support team. You will hold a key role helping the Pronestor customers with technical tasks related to their software solutions in a timely, professional and pleasant manner.
Pronestor is recognized as one of the world's premium developers and providers of meeting management software for room booking, catering services, display solutions and visitor management. Most of their customers are based in Denmark, the Nordics, Northern Europe and the UK.
At Pronestor they are a very close-working team and a flat structured organization, which means that you will be close to management and the decisions. You will use your knowledge in a growing and successful company with strong international relations. You will report directly to the Director of Customer Success.
Your responsibilities and tasks are many and diverse:
- Support to selected end-users, from the technical level to non-technical superusers of their system
- Support administrators in questions related to configuration and usage of the solutions
- Install Pronestor solutions on premise
- Establish integration between Pronestor solutions and client's AD and/or Exchange
- Planning and execution of upgrades for on premise solutions
- Installation and documentation of on premise solutions
- Trouble shooting when customers report errors
- Ensure that SLA's with customers are maintained
- Provide customer input to Pronestor developers
Pronestor mainly deal with software, but some hardware configuration may be needed from time to time. The solutions are mainly delivered as cloud solutions, but are also available for on-premise installations.
You will go through an extensive training programme during the introduction period, so that you know the Pronestor solutions inside-out.
What do we expect from you?
- Technically very skilled and familiar with servers, OS IIS, AD, admin of Exchange and Office365
- Preferably you have experience from a similar role, supporting customers in Denmark and other countries
- Experience in using ticket systems, such as Zendesk or similar
- You are a team player, and enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Well-structured and understand why documentation is important
- Fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing, polite, thorough and well-articulated. It’s an advantage if you understand Swedish and Norwegian.
What can Pronestor offer you?
This company offers an exciting position in a dynamic organization on the forefront of development within delivering exceptional digital customer experiences.
You will become part of an energetic environment where laughter, care and respect for one another is great part of everyday work life. You will experience an unformal tone, skilled and curious colleagues, and a superior work life balance culture. There are plenty of room for developing your technical and personal skills, and the next step in your career might be met in this growing company.
They also have a great lunch, offer pension and health schemes as well as plenty of social activities.
Are your interested?
Then please do not hesitate to apply for the position by sending your CV and a short application via the below link. If you have questions, you are most welcome to contact Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com. At Bloom we are continuously evaluating applications, and we look forward to hearing from you.