IT supporter (part time)
Do you want to support our growing Software business?
We are looking for a part time experienced IT supporter/specialist.
You have a flair for IT and can help us become even more successful by supporting our employees and business when it comes to our internal IT needs. You are joining our internal IT team which is currently 2 full time employees and 3 student workers.
Your responsibilities include:
- Deployment of new workstations/laptops through Intune and Addigy
- IT support for on-site and remote end-users
- General PC support, troubleshooting and assistance
- Mac OS support as well as Mac Management
- Windows OS support
- Assisting with the installation of IT equipment: cabling, networks, Wi-Fi access points, video conferencing, wireless presentation & content management
- User management (creating and maintaining)
- Completion of various ad hoc assignments, which can vary from IT support to participating in IT development processes
- Cloud hosting (Azure and hosting company)
- Cyber Security
- IT projects ad hoc depending on your skills
What we are looking for
- Experience with small-medium sized IT setup (200 users worldwide)
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and PC configuration
- Power User in MS Office is an advantage
- An education relevant to IT
- You are structured and ensure that tasks are solved correctly and on time
- You’re a quick learner and you have a positive, flexible and service-minded approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- General technical proficiency
We are looking for a candidate who is willing to develop themselves in a technically oriented role. Your tasks can vary from day-to-day, and can occur very suddenly, so it is important that you as a person are well-structured and able to keep an overview.
You are part of a team and it is therefore important that you are communicative, social and motivated, as you need to be able to support the end user. As a person, you take pride in helping others and your IT skills shine through when solving technical issues quickly and optimally.
We strive to become better and more knowledgeable every day and therefore learning and development is at the core of what we do.
The position is part time ie. approx. 20 hours a week.
About Capture One
Capture One is the gold standard for photo editing software – with true-to-life colours and superior processing, photos simply look better before you’ve even started editing. And with precision tools and smart organization, image creators everywhere can bring their photos to life, seamlessly. That’s why it’s trusted by photographers and studios worldwide – and dedicated to anyone with a creative vision.
With our purpose to ”Show the World”, we include both showing the world what we can do (as a software company and with our product) and enabling our customers to “Show the World” from their perspective.
At Capture One, the success of our company and our employees goes hand in hand, whereby you will find a unique work environment that empowers each person to make a real impact on a daily basis.