Frontrunners in the field of Test Management for Deloitte (Copenhagen)
- Are you a strong Test Manager?
- Do you have solid expertise in the field of Test and Quality Engineering?
- Are you open minded and a good communicator?
- Are you familiar with the consultant role and are you business-oriented?
Then you might be one of the profiles we are looking for.
On behalf of Deloitte Twins is looking for Test Managers who want to be part of an ambitious team with a strong culture.
Exciting tasks await you!
You will become an integral part of Deloitte Consulting’s growing community of Quality engineering specialists working alongside a group of forward-thinking and experienced consultants across the systems engineering domain covering agile specialists, architects, developers and project managers.
You will be joining a company that offers exciting and impactful projects for you to work with and that will continuously invest in you and your professional development.
As a Test Manager you will bring considerable solid expertise in field of test and quality engineering to deliver high quality solutions to clients including the following:
- Assisting Deloitte’s clients with test strategy and execution, both refinement and end-to-end implementation – including the risk-based test approach
- Leading complex and innovative test transformation teams involving multiple vendors/technologies
- Advising clients on test process improvement and helping clients to deliver high quality products with focus on speed and agility
- Hands on test management, planning the entire flow of test activities with the team, delivering test strategy, test plan, test report
- Test automation strategy and leading test automation framework set up
- Facilitate workshops regarding performance, test approach and risk-based approach
- Playing an active role in identifying sales and business development opportunities within test and leading commercial activities such as client proposals and presentations
- Supporting the community as a subject-matter expert by bringing new knowledge into Deloitte’s quality engineering community and actively developing Deloitte’s ways-of-working within your fields of expertise
You are a frontrunner in the field of test management with a focus on establishing and running test teams in large agile programs as well as implementing effective test automation setups.
We expect that you have
- 6-10 years of experience in test management or test architecture
- Broad experience within IT projects e.g. project management, architecture, supplier management is a plus
- Preferably have previous experience in consulting
- Demonstrated ability to lead large testing teams, including vendor teams, while focusing on improving quality, velocity and value in everyday work
- Deep understanding of testing methodology, estimation models and demonstrated ability to effectively leverage testing tools etc.
- Demonstrated ability to define the testing strategy for large scale programs and ensuring requirements’ traceability throughout the system development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to capture key testing metrics, create accurate status reports and effectively present testing insights to the leadership
- Demonstrated ability in test automation strategy and implementation
- Proficient in estimating effort and allocating work across the team
- Strong experience working in an agile, multidisciplinary work culture
- Strong analytical skills and a focus on quality and detail
You are a good communicator and can clearly present and relate technical details in a way that is easy to understand for business people and you have previous experience in consulting.
Your technical toolbox contains knowledge of HP ALM, Jira, VersionOne, Azure DevOps and Team Foundation Server. You probably have a Master’s degree or advanced graduate degree (PhD, MBA etc.) You are fluent in written and spoken English and you are able to work efficiently on a Danish-speaking project.
Deloitte takes care of their employees and will offer you a strong and professional culture with ambitious and dedicated colleagues.
You will be assigned a Talent Manager that will guide you in your further career, possibilities for professional development and work-life-balance.
You salary will reflect your qualifications. Deloitte also offers delicius canteen, social clubs and different kinds of services.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment. If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to Recruitment Specialist Christina Juul Hansen on email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Christina Juul Hansen on +45 4055 7030.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting and problem-solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.