.Net Software Architect
Experis is, on behalf of BNP Paribas looking for a Software Architect
Express Bank, a part of BNP Paribas Group has experienced great progress and growth in recent years and is therefore looking for a skilled Software Architect, Lead- or Senior Developer with strong architecture experience, to further the development of the application platform and the underlying API.
You will be part of a passionate team consisting of 18 developers and architects working with Microsoft
technologies. We develop IT solutions for the Nordic region, which ensures that our business is competitive, innovative, and can live up to the expectations of our business partners.
Exciting projects and responsibilities
On a daily basis, you are going to work closely with skilled and passionate architects, developers, BA’s and testers from the IT department and the rest of the organisation.
We work in teams and are responsible for developing and maintaining all elements of the customer journey. This includes frontend, API development, integration with external partners and data systems, and internal customer service systems. -Actually, everything that makes our bank ”tick” and you will play important part in this.
Our expectations to you
- Have experience with software architecture and API development from previous positions such as a software architect, Lead- or Senior Developer
- Ability to communicate technical designs and solutions to business partners and developers
- Self-driven: Demonstrated ability to work and deliver independently
- Able to establish good working relationships across the organization
- Fluent in Microsoft’s stack: ASP. Net .Net (C#, .Net Core, MS SQL)
- Angular and Sitecore/CMS experience is an advantage
- Experience from agile teams/Scrum is an advantage
- Fluent in English (Nordic languages is an advantage
BNP Paribas Personal Finance as a workplace and what you can expect from us
Despite being part of a large international company, we work locally in a flat organizational structure where everyone is heard and where the tone is informal. We expect you to take responsibility - in return, you get freedom and flexibility in your workday.
You will become a key part of a dedicated and customer focused organization, in a sometimes hectic working environment, but always with a good atmosphere where mutual respect and (mostly) good humor is the order of the day.
- Flexibility to work from home up to twice a week
- We are a company with many different nationalities that reflect the society we live in
- Part of an international bank, which means that there are also good opportunities for personal and professional development
- Six weeks holiday annually
- Five days´ paid compassionate leave a year
- The child's first five days of sickness
- Attractive pension scheme through Velliv
- Several insurances, including Health Insurance and Accident Insurance
- Lunch, fruit arrangement and the opportunity to buy food home
- Beneficial employee loan
- Annual social events for employees and their families
Our company was established in 1987 in Denmark, expanded to Norway in 2008, and partnered up with the Swedish SevenDay in 2017. Today we are more than 300 dedicated people working from locations in Kista, Oslo and Taastrup – with a great spirit and big ambitions.
Our parent company BNP Paribas Personal Finance is a fully owned subsidiary in the BNP Paribas Group and employs 19,500 people and serves 25 million clients across 31 countries. Personal Finance is number 1 in Europe for internet loans with 27 million clients.
Does this sound interesting to you?
Please, apply for the job by following the following link to Experis.dk webpage.
If you are looking for new and exciting challenges and interested in this position then please apply no later than the 15th August.
If you have any questions regarding the position, do not hesitate to contact Experis, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Christian Larsen on: +45 4590 2800
We are looking forward to hearing from you!