Business analyst for BEC CEM Solution
Would you like to take part in the future development of BEC? And can you deliver results for BEC and meet our customers’ expectations by applying experience with business development from the financial industry? Have you experience with Salesforce? Then it might be you we are looking for.
We are looking for a business analyst who cares about customers and Salesforce
You will be part of a crucial function within BEC’s organization. As a business analyst for CEM Solution, you will be working closely together with our different customers through professional dialogue. You are expected to engage in the customers’ business and understand their needs to transform the dialogue into optimal solutions.
Also, you will be cultivating the ongoing information and dialogue with costumers about upcoming deliveries. Furthermore, together with your colleagues in the department, you will be responsible for delivering new functionality for our banks on the Salesforce platform. The team designs inspiring solutions using standard Salesforce objects and functions, and you will assist developers in building the solutions and contributing to testing.
CEM Solution is a team responsible for development and maintenance of solutions in Salesforce supporting the banks’ customer facing employees in advising and service of bank customers.
CEM solution is part of CEM department responsible for exploiting Salesforce being the strategic platform for future development across much of BEC. The department is both responsible for developing new functionality for a Standard Bank setup, integrations in and out of Salesforce and for assisting banks in using Salesforce.
The CEM Solution team consists of 12 employees in total, 5 of them located in Poland plus a Product Owner. Besides the business analyst, the team consists of scrum master, 4 Salesforce declarative developers, 4 Salesforce developers, a test engineer, and a Development Manager. The team is well into the agile way of working.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as business analyst, you will work closely with product owners and business analysts throughout BEC and with bank representatives. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Shaping and refining requirements and follow them from idea to production in collaboration with representatives from the banks and your team
- Ensure that the final solution fulfill the requirements
- Support implementation of new solutions in the banks to gain full realization of benefits
- Ensuring that our systems are always kept well and timely maintained
- Daily incident handling in the team, taking charge on incidents and making sure that we are compliant with our service level agreement
- Work closely with the team’s product owner and to keep the team’s backlog in good shape, including seeing to features are refined and ready for estimation
- Ensure that tasks and actions are always prioritized in accordance with customer priorities, in close dialogue with product owner
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at bachelor’s level within data investigating or data analysis and preferably experience with Salesforce.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Supporting and co-operative by nature
- Good at establishing relationships with stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Experience with business development within financial IT
- Experience with describing business processes and creating feature descriptions for user stories
- Knowledge about the Danish financial sector is considered an advantage
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally. Candidates with experience with Salesforce will be preferred.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than September 5, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Søren Bolvig, development manager on +45 61 56 74 60.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.