Datacenter Compliance and Security Manager
We are looking for the right person to drive our datacenter organisation to a top tier security level. The candidate will be leading the quest for more certifications and operational excellence, with the priority being ISO 27001.
GlobalConnect is present in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany with a wide arrange of different nationalities. In Denmark GlobalConnect owns and operates 12 datacenters. As our new Compliance and Security Manager, you will be part of a Danish team with 23 employees where a Security Engineer will be reporting to you.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure adequate compliance in accordance with ISO 27001 primarily but also: ISO 9001, ISAE 3402 type II, ISAE 3000 etc.
- Implement practical measures so to achieve / maintain certifications
- Participate in RFI and RFP process on security and compliance matters
- Maintain D/R plan, Business Continuity plan, Business Contingency plan
- Contribute to ensuring fit for purpose tools and services are implemented across the business to for instance manage identity, ensure endpoint security, and detect/announce/log threats
- Drive colleagues to adhere to processes
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of information security and the relationships between threat, vulnerability, and information value in the context of risk management. The understanding of compliance, certification, as well as development and implementation of security policies is in-depth. You will have a strong interest in building and maintaining process operations and maintenance of technical equipment such as generators, chillers, UPS, downflow units, access control, CCTC etc.
Education and experience
- Experience with ISO 27001
- Several years of working with certifications and processes
- Education not important compared to drive and knowledge
Other important qualifications
Your ability to build relations across departments comes naturally and you have strong problem-solving competencies. When required you make no compromises, but you are also pragmatic when required. You should be able to speak English and preferred Danish as well in speaking and writing
Please upload your CV and cover letter by using the link below – we will be running interviews on a continuous basis. Any questions can be answered via contact to Datacenter Manager Anders Mathiesen on +45 2888 2336.
We connect people and organizations across society. It starts with the foundation of our digital infrastructure and ends with all the things we enable. We strive to simplify the complicated and live by our customer promise - being easy to work with.
GlobalConnect is owned by EQT and is the fastest growing provider of connectivity solutions and digital infrastructure across Northern Europe. We are the result of recent mergers between Broadnet, GlobalConnect and IP-Only – now operating as one company in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Germany and Finland. Our more than 1 600 employees ensure that we are the main challenger on each market by delivering secure and future proof solutions to some of the world’s largest companies, as well as to private households and everything in between.
We have digitized societies across the Nordics for more than two decades. Our purpose is what drives us to continue – turning visions into reality by empowering society with connectivity.
Read more about GlobalConnect at www.globalconnect.dk/om-os.