Be a head of the Game and join our Web and Mobile team as a Frontend Developer!
We are your new awesome colleagues!
When you join our team, you will become a part of the Capgemini family, where we actually mean it and live by it, when we say, we value a healthy work-life balance. It is not just another fancy buzzword. At the same time, you will step into a global network of skilled and experienced architects and developers with strong passion for IT and Technology.
You will work together with a strong team of highly skilled colleagues supporting both local and global clients in their journey from legacy products and systems to digital products. Your new colleagues are ready and excited to welcome you. You have the possibility to make a significant impact for our clients in their journey towards digital transformation.
Moreover, we are investing in you and your technical skills by offering multiple certifications, courses and other relevant education.
Who are you?
We imagine that you are a skilled Frontend developer with the ability to translate client needs into functional and appealing applications.
- Good knowledge of NodeJS, React, Vue or other similar frameworks
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, npm or yarn
- Experience with mobile-first approach combined with responsive library (Bootstrap 4)
- Experience with Single Page Application development (SPA)
- CMS experience (Headless is a plus)
- Experience with Test driven development (TDD) and automated testing from a frontend perspective
- In-depth understanding of the process of web development (design, development, and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge experiences in using REST APIs
- Knowledge of ASP.Net (Core is a plus), Razor
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Jenkins and Docker is a definite plus
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with cross platform mobile development
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Team Lead Essam Al-Jaberi: Essam.al-Jaberi@capgemini.com.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resumé as soon as possible via the link above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Working at Capgemini?
Here are 10 reasons why you should join us: https://www.capgemini.com/dk-e...
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.