Experienced Telecom Engagement Manager
We are further deepening our focus on the telecommunications sector and actively for an experienced engagement manager / project lead with a telco background to manage projects or work streams in large-scale transformations.
We are looking for high-caliber women and men with a track record of high performance, proven advisory and consulting abilities and a strong consulting toolbox.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project delivery focused on digital transformations with responsibility of smaller teams of both consultants and business participants
- Driving transformations across multiple business units
- Engaging effectively with clients and senior management and taking responsibility of entire deliverables while informing, advising and co-mitigating any risks that might affect project delivery
- Planning and structuring work, driving delivery execution in accordance with agreed timeline
- Coaching junior consultants on core consulting skills and subjects with past experience
- Travel when needed for client delivery within Danish borders and Øresund region
You will become part of a highly skilled team that puts emphasis on diverse skillsets and backgrounds. We are looking for candidates specifically who possess:
- 3-5 years of direct client experience from a top management or IT consulting firm and ability to document proven success in client delivery and sales. Or similar experience from the industry where you have held a trusted management position with a direct C-Suite or Senior management reference, as well as hands-on experience in relevant business areas mentioned below.
- Documented experience from projects in the telecom sector, preferably with digital transformations, channels, and BSS/OSS.
- Solid project delivery experience including demonstrated ability to take ownership of entire deliverables and formally lead others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both quantitatively and qualitatively, with a commitment to being a trusted advisor to clients
Moreover, if you can say yes to:
- Outstanding communication skills in speech and writing – English fluency in speech and writing is a requirement, Danish fluency a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, empathy, drive and effectiveness
- A track record of excellence, both professionally and academically
- A Master’s Degree or above from a leading Danish or international university with excellent grade
- Being curious by nature and excited by developing yourself and others
- Being proactive and eager to take responsibility
- Sharing our values of being inclusive and appreciating the diversity of Capgemini’s employees
- Wanting to inspire, mentor and help grow your colleagues and surroundings
...then we can't wait to hear from you!
When applying please share your;
- Motivational letter
- Original university transcripts with grades
- Any additional relevant material (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic and professional excellence well above average. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
By nature, you thrive in challenging, fun, and international environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients, and we look for a similar set of values in those we hire.
Application Deadline: Sept. 15, 2021.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.