Senior Full Stack Web Developer
Would you like to impact our company's growth by delivering value to hundreds of reseller partners worldwide?
We are seeking an English-speaking Senior Full Stack Web Developer with experience building enterprise software solutions for our office in Aarhus - Denmark. Experience with remote co-workers and agile methodologies is a plus.
You will be part of a small team maintaining a business-critical web application used internally and by our partners.
Together with the Product Manager (Madrid - Spain) and the Lead Developer (Aarhus - Denmark), you will deliver value to the business through high-quality software. You will also do maintenance and refactoring to ensure a healthy application and product evolution.
We expect the team to grow in the future. However, the team will stay small for an extended period, and you must be comfortable with it.
The product is a classic ASP.NET MVC/C# application using Entity Framework with MS SQL Server, Bootstrap, jQuery, and TypeScript and is currently hosted internally on IIS. The primary tools used are Visual Studio, ReSharper, MS Test Azure DevOps, Git, SmartGit, and SQL Management Studio.
Kanban is our Agile framework.
We are in the process of migrating the tech stack to ASP.NET Core/C#, Angular, with hosting on Azure, which will be our focus going forward.
As a Senior Full Stack Web Developer, you should:
- Learn and understand business processes supported by the solution and contribute with insights into where more value can be generated.
- Empathize with users and collaborate to improve usability and user experience.
- Follow coding standards and best practices and write code that is understandable and commented where needed.
- Be proactive. When needed, find additional resources, talk to the right people, and find a good solution.
- Be willing to offer help and share your knowledge.
- Communicate with confidence and demonstrate genuine commitment.
- The ability to work well with others is a must. Feeling comfortable interacting with stakeholders, managers, teammates, and users.
- Have a positive and transparent attitude towards challenges.
- Be able to analyze problems, breaking them down into hypotheses, and propose solutions in a coherent manner.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in a software development-role.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Web Developer Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with all stages of the development lifecycle.
- ASP.NET MVC/C#.
- Database fluency with SQL.
- Software architecture, analysis, and design.
- API design and development.
Why Boyum IT Solutions?
Boyum IT Solutions is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunity for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities.
We are committed to attracting and cultivating an inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
We can offer a leading role in a well-established international growth company with exciting customers and strong internal capabilities.
The position will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, which will be negotiated individually according to qualifications.
How to apply?
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.
Please send your CV in English via "Apply online".