Do you see yourself as a dedicated Front-end developer in our highly skilled Product Circle, where we will set new standards for how to build an automated data management system? Are you excited, when we tell you that you will take part in a growth journey that will shake the foundation of the establishment? Then read on, sounds like we are the perfect match!
As a Front-end developer, you will play a key part in the web design of our Portal for Partners and Customers to manage their solutions. You will work closely together with fellow Xpeople from the Product Circle, who work in 4 teams on the development of web and TimeXtender® with common integrations. You will be a valued part of a solid community and participate in social events. This position is remote – working from anywhere in Denmark.
We are looking for you, if you
- Have 2-3 years of experience as a front-end developer with focus on the design of user-friendly web apps
- Is really good at working with Angular.
In this role you will also work with the following technologies, and it would be an advantages if you are familiar with them, but we don’t expect you to be:
- Microsoft .NET C#
- Microsoft T-SQL and Entity Framework Core
- Azure Application Services.
Your outcome over the next 12 months
- Understand our product and company vision going SaaS
- Refinement and development for TimeXtender Portal
- Bug fixing
- Support and troubleshooting.
- A role where you will have a significant impact on our success as an ambitious global tech company, building a world-class data management system
- An effective SCRUM way of creating output and achieving goals
- A fun and highly skilled Product Circle, all engaged in our core purpose about empowering every person in every organization with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, to enable them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind, and heart. Because Time Matters
- An opportunity to grow your professional and personal skills in a unique, challenging, and innovative culture, working remote and output based, with flexible working hours
- A competitive salary, health insurance, and a beneficial pension arrangement.
We are a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We are currently focused on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution. But on our roadmap we are planning for breaching out into other platforms, starting with Snowflake, AWS, and BigQuery.
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company in hyper-growth, founded in 2006. We attract talent from all over the world and work as One Global Team – Working From Anywhere, with satellite offices around the globe. The +50 amazing Xpeople work every day in securing our position as a market leader in democratizing access to corporate data.
Our DNA & Culture
We are the XPeople. We believe in simplifying, automating, and executing. Because Time Matters. We continuously strive to develop our personal and professional skills as we, the Xpeople are the superheroes that make the TimeXtender journey possible. Each of us is proactively responsible for our own roles, actions, and always contributing to our core purpose. We are organized in self-leading Purpose Circles to enhance innovation, agility, and growth.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Please notice. When you apply please attach a portfolio of some of the solutions that you have been a part of developing.We screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis so don’t wait to long to apply. For questions, please contact Louise Doherty Christensen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 24 60 66 69.