Senior PP/PI SAP Consultant
- Are you passionate about improving the business using SAP?
- Are PP and/or PI keywords in your worklife?
- Do you want to take part in Orifarm’s journey?
If so, you might be the new SAP Consultant at Orifarm.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be a part of a professional and successful international workplace with high ambitions and strong values. An important contributor to Orifarm’s success is their curiosity and their desire to try new things – a driving force that keeps leading their business forward.
In 2021 they completed the purchase of two manufacturing sites from a competing company making Orifarm the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in the North.
As Senior SAP Consultant you will play a big part in configuring the SAP environment on an international basis helping Orifarm to organize, automate and optimize our processes.
We are looking for a Senior PP/ PI with a solid background in PTD / QM, with experience in interfaces / process orders, in addition you should expect to participate in process development and documentation of the processes
In connection with the SAP PP / PI role some of the key words are:
- Interfaces, monitoring and issue handling
- Master data / Customizing / MRP, issue handling / process optimization
- Documentation, preparation and updating of documentation
Who are you?
- You have in-depth knowledge of setup and configuration of SAP in a Pharma/ Sales and Production company
- You are in-debth experienced in SAP PP and/or PI & possibly also QM
- You are curious and eager to be the best in your field
- You have an outgoing and outreaching personality capable of working closely together with all departments in the business
- You are a team player with a positive attitude who focuses on reaching company goals
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility.
- You work independently and can make decisions based on your knowledge of SAP as well as the company, the departments, and the processes
- Experience from the pharma industry is an advantage
- International experience is a plus
- You communicate fluently in English and Danish, both in speech and writing
Who is Orifarm?
At Orifarm passion is key. They have as high standards for your work as you should have for Orifarm in general.
Professional development in employees is a focal point at Orifarm. They make time to develop their skills and learn new technologies and best practices so they can always deliver the best end-product.
When you work at Orifarm, you are not only a part of a dynamic, international, and growing organization. You are also a part of a company that focuses on you.
At Orifarm they believe that a high degree of motivation is the key to ensuring the future development of the company and reaching their goals, so it is important to them that personal aspirations and common goals go hand in hand. They value both your professional and personal growth and that you are given the chance to use all your skills.
They strive to create a pleasant working environment for everyone and encourage an open and honest culture where feedback and dialogue are central parts of the day to day work. They also offer social activities for both you and your family.
Is this job for you?
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
Your application will of course be treated with confidence.
Starting out with a strong entrepreneurial mission, Orifarm was founded in 1994 by Birgitte and Hans Bøgh-Sørensen. The underlying explorer spirit still characterizes the company, and with high ambition, they are constantly looking for new opportunities and business areas to invest in. Their purpose of being is to create competition and provide important savings for society and to ensure better value for money for consumers. They strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other, and innovating.
They operate within three main business areas: Parallel Import, Generics, and New Bizz. They are the largest parallel importer of pharmaceuticals in Europe and the largest supplier of pharmaceuticals in Denmark. They hold a strong position in Generics in the Nordics, being the largest producer of over-the-counter medicine in Denmark. Their portfolio contains well-known brands such as Pamol, Kodimagnyl, and Apovit. Within New Bizz, they aim to expand their business by exploring new opportunities within pharmaceuticals.