Business Driven BI Developer
Would you like to help major European organizations deliver large scale data solutions that enable them to unlock real value through advanced analytics and data visualization tools? Our clients need Data, Insights, and Visuals in order to make better data-driven decisions. Join our fast-growing Insights & Data practice to develop your consulting skills and break the boundaries with your BI skills.
Join us at the heart of Insights & Data
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge Machine Learning, AI, and BI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms in the cloud.
You will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver advanced analytics solutions and advisory to our clients. Collaborating with our data scientists and data engineers you will:
- Stay at the forefront of business intelligence and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities and challenges within BI and advanced analytics
- Work hands-on to build key components for both proof-of-concepts and production implementation projects
- Establish data models suitable for BI and ensure the ability to deliver end-to-end reporting – from data collection to dashboard creation
- Develop ETL solutions, BI data models, and standard reporting processes
- Contribute software designs, code, tooling, testing, and operational support to multi-terabyte BI data platforms
- Design, build, and deploy BI solutions
With the ambition of rapidly growing the team, we are looking for talented BI developers at all experience levels.
Your skills and experience
- A degree in a relevant field (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Business information, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI technologies
- Experience in ETL, data quality in the cloud, data warehouses (cloud and classic/on-prem) is definite plus
- Solid experience with SQL: Queries, Stored Procedures, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to travel and work in the Europe
Nice to have:
- Experience working with other data visualization tools, such as Qlikview, Looker, Oracle BI
- Practical knowledge of Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Cloud-based DevOps
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.