Enterprise Risk Officer
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
There will be a lot of sparring in the job with the team and you will have a great influence on how we organize and get out in the organization. You will be our primary contact point for part of the BEC organisation, including BEC's customers and co-owners who ask questions about Risk and Risk handling.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as ERM officer, your primary tasks will consist of advising and guiding BEC in risk and law rules, including i.a. assistance in interpreting legislation as well as advice on risk and impact analyzes, etc. Together with your colleagues, you will have a central role in ensuring that BEC is compliance and understand the risk tolerance.
You will be contributing on the following:
- Contribute to informing and advising the BEC management and the executive board in connection with risk management (management reporting).
- Contribute to informing and advising all employees performing processing activities, project work on related obligations, primarily as advice to 1st and 2nd line support.
- Contribute to awareness raising, and training of staff involved in processing activities and related audits.
- Contribute to advice in connection with impact/risk assessment and monitoring of these.
- Responsible for cooperation with and reporting to the CISO together with the team.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Are you having extensive knowledge of risk management disciplines, and do you want a central role in the enterprise risk area, where you will be responsible for advising, guiding, supporting and reporting in relation to the risk- policies, -processes and other requirements and will have the opportunity to influence management information and security in BEC - then this is the job for you.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Great communications skills
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than 19.09.2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Adam Sandenholt at firstname.lastname@example.org.