Senior IT Security Engineer
Be part of a global Security Operations Center
Would you like to be a part of a global Security Operations Center, where every day is different, and your skills will be put in to use?
Our Security Operations Center (SOC) is part of IT Operations and Services (ITOS), where we maintain the entire global IT infrastructure in DSV Panalpina, and we work with everything from data centres, network and storage to our Office 365 solution and local support in the countries. Here, you will join our technical force of more than 1,000 highly skilled people located all around the world supporting the organisation with crucial IT infrastructure.
Prevent, Detect, Respond, and Improve
As part of our SOC, you will be in a global team of 16 where we continuously monitor for any operational security breaches throughout the full incident response lifecycle, from preparation, through potential security incidents and initiate improvements based on our lessons learned.
You will be working together with the team members in the SOC, as well as other related teams in ITOS.
Your responsibilities amongst others are:
- Monitoring for any potential security incidents
- Investigate and analyse if alerts are raised
- Take part in vulnerability scanning and reporting
- Communicate with stakeholders about identified vulnerabilities and perform technical guidance on creating mitigation plans.
- Assist on constantly improving our security posture
You will be reporting to the director of our Security Operations Center located in IT Operations and Services.
Solid foundation aiming to grow
You have a background within operational security, and you wish to utilise this on a global scale. Specifically, we imagine that you:
- Have at least 3 years of documented experience from a SOC, CERT or equal
- Good technical knowledge about enterprise infrastructures
- Knowledge about vulnerability management
- Knowledge about network and containers are plus
- Certifications or trainings are a welcome addition
- Have a very high sense for details and an analytical mindset
- Can work independently and as a team player
- Are fluent in English – written and oral
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Specialist Sia Møller at +45 20 76 01 74 weekdays between 9 and 15.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com