Domain architect for Shared Platforms
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a domain architect ready to share and grow
Situated in Roskilde, part of BEC's Enabler & Platform Architecture, with direct reference to the manager, you will join a team of 2 other domain architects responsible for guiding the development of the features of the platforms in BEC. In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The domain architect's primary success criteria is to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Enablers & Platform Architecture deliver the architecture for platforms used by BEC’s developers for developing and running the systems that BEC provides to our customers. Therefore, a good understanding of the below technologies and concepts are preferable:
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Container technology
- Event driven architecture
- Mainframe technologies such as CICS, DB2, Cobol, etc.
Amongst others we work with following technologies; Jenkins, Kafka, OpenShift, Spring Boot and ELK stack.
Further responsibilities involve:
- Creating and maintaining an overview of the current architecture/system landscape (solution context)
- Identifying gaps in the current solution context and communicate them to the stakeholders
- Having an overview of non-functional requirements
- Identifying technical enablers and support product owner's and teams in creation of epics, features, or user stories
- Coaching/sparring of all members of the ART with regards to architectural and technical issues
- Solving tasks by collaborating across the architecture function
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for an ambitious and competent domain architect with drive and a pioneering attitude. Moreover, you have a professional background in engineering, computer science or similar and have at least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system/domain architect.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
BEC is performing an ambitious architectural transformation, and as the domain architect of the platforms, you will be right at the center of where that transformation is driven. Therefore, as a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong collaboration skills to align BEC’s enterprise architecture to platform architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire BEC organization on new concepts and ideas
- With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than September 20, 2021. Job interviews will be held continuously so don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any questions related to the position, then please contact Henriette Jensen, manager on +45 46763418.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.