At Manyone, we are creative minds of many sorts that all shape our clients' strategy through user-centred strategies and future-proof concepts.
We leverage the newest tools and technologies, but from time to time, we need help with making that do as we want.
As an IT Technician at Manyone, you are vital in the making us master Apples hardware and software from prominent vendors as well as upcoming geniuses.
You won't find any middle management or divas at Manyone. It's all about collaboration, making it happen and leaning in to everything that's next – a fun and inclusive environment that favours curiosity and adaptiveness.
As part of our team, you will referee to the CFO/CTO but be in contact with many great people every day.
- Support your 150+ colleagues in Denmark with everyday issues with their Macs
- Ensure ordering of new hardware and repair of what can through our suppliers
- Support phone and internet solutions
- Support global software solutions (G Suite, Office 365, Dropbox and more)
- Coordinate with local experts
What we're looking for:
- A curious mind who can find creative solutions to unknown problems
- Excellent and proven support skills
- Knowledge of Apple products: OSX, iOS etc.
- Preferably knowledge of Unifi network infrastructure
- English communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Full working-from-home flexibility
- 4% pension contribution if you contribute 2% yourself
- Life and health insurance
- Free phone and fully-paid phone plan
- Daily catered organic lunch
If you want to know more about the job, please contact Morten Johnstad-Møller at +45 3164 0103.
Hi, we are Manyone
We are a strategy-design hybrid combining the best in creative thinking, strategy, and technology. Built to help businesses drive fast strategic change led by world-class execution – a consultancy designed for today and tomorrow.
Our team of 260+ designers and strategists are on a fantastic journey to create a better future for businesses, people and the planet. We work with leading global companies such as Amazon, Novo Nordisk, Microsoft, Deutsche Telekom, Lufthansa, and many more from our nine offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Visit manyone.com/way to learn more about who we are and the company we’re building.