IT Security Team Lead
Lead a team of security architects and advisors
Would you like to assist our continuous improvement to operational security by defining and driving deliveries to our infrastructure and lead a team of architects and advisors in IT Operations and Services?
In IT Operations and Services, we maintain the entire global IT infrastructure in DSV Panalpina, and we work with everything from data centres, network and storage to our Office 365 solution and local support in the countries. Here, you will join our technical force of more than 1,000 highly skilled people located all around the world supporting the organisation with crucial IT infrastructure.
Bring our security strategies to life
To ensure a strong link between our strategies and standards, we are looking for a team lead to build a team of operational security architects and risk managers. The team will be responsible for driving operational security initiatives, perform security advisory, evaluate and register risks and ensure that approved standards are operational and support the IT teams in implementation of them.
You will be reporting to the director of our Security Operations Center located in IT Operations and Services.
Your responsibilities amongst others are to:
- Build a team of security architects and risk managers
- Define the tasks performed in the team in greater details, based on outcome from security investigations, risks, standards and our strategy
- Attend and supervise during potential security incidents
- Advise and decide on security aspects of solution and infrastructure designs
- Evaluate, register, and follow up on IT security risks
- Provide operational security input to standards, policies, and strategies
- Ensure our standards and strategy are operationalised
Technical background – future as a leader
You have a technical background but would like to use it in a broader perspective.
Your current or former positions could be security architect, security consultant, incident responder or similar.
Specifically, we imagine that you:
- Have solid knowledge about securing enterprise infrastructures
- Understand the principles used before, during and after security incidents occur
- Have knowledge about IT security risk management
- Have functioned as a manager, team lead, technical lead or your next natural step is to develop yourself to be a leader
- Can translate high level requirements to technical solutions
- Can work independently and as a team player
- Are fluent in English – written and oral
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Specialist Sia Møller at +45 20760174 weekdays between 9 and 15.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 56,000 employees in more than 80 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com