Domain architect to help drive BEC´s Payments
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a domain architect to drive BEC´s Payments
Situated in Roskilde, Denmark, part of BEC´s Solution Architecture Domain with direct reference to the manager, you will join a team of 15 other domain architects, who are responsible for aligning the architectural direction of the Domain with guidelines and desired state at the Enterprise Architecture level.
In the team, we have a strong focus on collaboration, knowledge sharing, and value creation to achieve the best possible results. Experimentation and finding smarter solutions are an essential part of the work.
The domain architect's primary success criteria is to ensure a solid architecture and design for the product that is to be delivered by the development organization.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In this position you will work closely with development directors, product managers, enterprise architects, development managers and teams, data stewards, and other domain architects – providers of key supporting services and architectural building blocks, e.g., DevOps, API, microservices, D365 Finance & Business Intelligence based on Microsoft Azure technologies.
Therefore, the following list of primary tasks are essential:
- Owning and driving the architecture for Payments to support the business requirements as well as making sure it aligns with BECs architectural principles and overall strategy
- Supporting the Domain delivery system in the creation of solution intents and problem spaces for business features
- Supporting architecture reuse and simplification inside the domain
- Designing and supporting the development of architectural building blocks enabling the development teams to increase its level of agility and velocity
- Transferring knowledge to and support growth of skills in development teams, enabling teams to maximize the level of self-contained delivery
- Defining target and transition architectures
Further responsibilities involve:
- Creating and maintaining an overview of the current architecture/system landscape (solution context)
- Identifying gaps in the current solution context and communicate them to the stakeholders
- Having an overview of non-functional requirements
- Identifying technical enablers and support product owners and teams in the creation of epics, features, or user stories
- Coaching/sparring of all members of the Domain with regards to architectural and technical issues
- Solving tasks by collaborating across the architecture function
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for an ambitious and competent domain architect with drive and a pioneering attitude. Moreover, you have a professional background in engineering, computer science or similar and have at least 2-3 years of experience as a system engineer, software - or system/domain architect.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
BEC is performing an ambitious architectural transformation, and as the domain architect you will be right at the center of where that transformation is driven. Therefore, as a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Strong collaboration skills to align BEC’s enterprise architecture to domain architecture with the overall goals of the architecture transformation
- Strong writing and presenting skills to convey meaning across the entire BEC organization on new concepts and ideas
- With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than September 20, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Dominika Szabó Taudorf, manager on +45 61 56 79 18.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.