Product specialist til Network group
Are you ready to take the next step in your career, utilizing your knowledge and experience to drive strategic initiatives in a challenging position? Do you want to take part of large-scale projects and work with a vast international network of stakeholders in a global organization with more than 70,000 employees worldwide?
DSV Road offers an exciting position where you will be growing your stakeholder management skills while driving changes in one of the biggest logistics companies in the world.
Come join a team that likes to work hard and have fun too – you enjoy teamwork where everyone wins by working together. We offer a flexible role with great responsibility, where you take part of a highly skilled team of colleagues at the network team at DSV Road at HQ in Hedehusene.
Product Specialist and a member of the Network Team.
You will be a part of Road Network and operation, and responsible for the central line hauls – including price and schedule changes. This includes optimizing the routes in the Network. Furthermore, you will be:
- responsible for communication between the Network Group and HAP.
- maintaining the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and report changes.
- KPI reporting to the Product Manager.
In this role, every day is different – however, you will play a key role in ensuring our network processes are supported.
Solid knowledge of the Road network and Road network operations with at least 5 years of experience.
You have a high personal drive and focus on delivering on scope, time and appropriate quality. Moreover, you have:
- Experience with road freight, order management or operational settlement.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure confidence and steering the key stakeholders.
- Ability and experience with being a challenger, problem solver and negotiator.
- Experience with change management.
- Fluent in English as this job requires communication with international stakeholders.
- High energy – you are resilient and can adapt and thrive in a department and company that is in transformation.
- You like a project challenge and are motivated by diving into and learning new things.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude; a person who is willing to propose and try something new.
- Well-organized and structured.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Kasper Holmstrup at +45 25 41 78 47.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
SV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com