Can you provide web analytics consultancy in improving channel mix, in converting online traffic to sales? Do you create data insights to stakeholders to improve acquisition, upsell/cross sell and renewal journeys and evaluate campaign performance? And take the ownership of the data layer, tags and enhancement of analytics solutions to meet ever changing needs of business? Then you might be our new Web Analyst.
“My team and I get to explore and structure vast amounts of data and provide insights – therefore being a respected and trusted expert partner for the rest of the company. We have a lof of cous on understanding customer digital behavior and improving our insights about customers and visitors on our assets. And we do it responsibly. Therefore, we continuously challenge ourselves on our data analytic, capabilities and our collaboration to business to make the highest possible impact”, says Head of Advanced Analytics & AI, Mansoor Ali Malik.
Create value by using analytics to improve the customer experience and journeys
Web analytics and tracking is at the center of many e-commerce businesses, companies, and their websites – such as a telco provider. For Telenor the customer experience and how to add significant new value to the customers in a safe and secure way, is of outmost importance. Hence the importance of web analytics solutions, to help in improving customer experience and journeys and have strategic focus on improving conversions.
Therefore, the main tasks within this position will surround:
- Campaign performance and funnel analysis to provide recommendation to improve customer journeys and purchase flow on website and app.
- Maintain hygiene of our data layer and tracking setup to fit our KPI framework.
- Execution of reporting and data visualization projects demanded by stakeholders.
- Contribute to the strategic directions and priorities for data and tracking, as well as giving input to channel improvements and overall roadmap priorities.
- Interest in connecting different data sources together.
You balance deep data knowledge with a collaborative mindset – and thrive on being part of a fast-moving environment!
On the personal level you are passionate about measurement, reporting and analytics and activating data for campaigns, insights and actions. You work in a structured way and ensure that none of your research, test results or learnings are lost. Furthermore, you are comfortable in a dynamic environment with frequent need for change and adaptation. Last, but not least, you have an outgoing and positive personality and are comfortable in collaborating with different co-workers across the company.
On a professional level, competencies which will be an advantage are fx:
- Freshly graduated from University with a bachelor’s or master’s degree covering courses like digital marketing, web analytics, performance reporting and measurement.
- If not freshly graduated, then 2 or 3 years of experience in web analytics and tag management solution like Google Analytics and Google Tag Management.
Furthermore, it would be nice, but not a requirement, if you have:
- Understanding of web traffic data and KPIs and a proven record of managing data layer of website with healthy volumes.
- Functional knowledge of digital marketing frameworks and how tools are connected to each other to deliver business value.
- Some knowledge or interest in building APIs (connecting & sharing data to different channels and tools).
- Hans on experience delivering web data insights to different stakeholders.
Who are we?
The Advanced Analytics & AI team is placed in the Consumer (B2C) division within the Marketing & Digital team. This means the connection from data insight to execution in terms of marketing campaigns and products is very strong. The ambition is to execute very fast from the insights you provide and making an impact in the market. This is at the core of the Advanced Analytics & AI team.
The team is based in Frederikskaj 8 at the Telenor main office and multicultural with people from different backgrounds.
As a place of work, we have focus on creating fantastic connections between each other and our customers. With the newest solutions and the most effective network, we create small miracles in a world that never sleeps.
As people we are straightforward and develop each other. We challenge ourselves and the market by moving in new directions with our innovative way-of-work and technologies. We are the digital backbone, which connects people, companies, and the societies we are a part of.
If you want to know more about the position or the company, visit us here and contact Head of Advanced Analytics & AI, Mansoor Ali Malik on +45 6050 7029. You are also very welcome to apply for the position on the link on this page. We would love to hear from you no later than Thursday, September 17th 2021.