Finance Business Partner
Tech savvy Finance Business Partner
- who thrives in a project-based modern IT organization and understands the importance of building partnerships and adding value to the business. This is your chance to join a highly professional work environment at SDC and get closer to the backbone of one of the most successful core banking platforms in the Nordic region.
Deliver financial insights and quality business partnering solutions
You will work in close collaboration with Business Area Directors, Department Managers and Project Managers throughout the organization, providing financial support on projects, departments, and business areas. You will also have an important role in the delivery and development of financial analysis, reporting and support on an ongoing basis as well as during the budgeting and forecasting process.
Teamwork and collaboration are key, and you will join a team of 3 enthusiastic and engaged Finance Business Partners, reporting to Head of Business Controlling.
We are proud of our team, that is characterized by openness, commitment, and delegated responsibilities. We offer excellent professional and personal development opportunities as well as good employment terms. SDC is truly a great place to work. As an employee with us, you get flexible working conditions, pension scheme and health & dental insurance. You also get a 6th holiday week, 5 extra days off, increased holiday compensation, etc.
Provide financial information, tools, analysis, and insight - and challenge your stakeholders!
Monthly support and follow up on projects, departments and business areas including validation of data and reports and managing the monthly closing process – that goes without saying – and there is more:
- Prepare monthly review packages and participate in follow up reviews
- Prepare and assist in project setup, project analysis and reporting using mainly our budgeting tool (MPI), PowerBI, Dynamics AX2012/R2 and Excel
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for your specific business areas together with Business Area Directors, Department Managers and Project Managers - and prepare review packages and participate in reviews
- Support the Bid Board process on commercial projects within your specific business areas to ensure high quality of estimates
- Support all management levels with operational high-quality analysis and reports to ensure they have an overview of relevant key financial data to manage their business
- Monitor quality control of financial transactions and reporting
You will also support and contribute to the development and documentation of business controlling processes and policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls e.g.:
- Participate in improving internal business processes and reporting
- Participate in implementation of entire new IT setup during 2022
- Participate in defining our PowerBI reporting packages, and though training of all management levels, increase financial understanding and insight for all holding budget responsibility
- .. and be an active part in the continuous journey from being Business Controllers to becoming Finance Business Partners (we are almost there..)
Strong business acumen and the right personality
You probably have a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or similar. Solid experience as a Business Controller/Finance Business Partner from a project-based organization - preferably IT projects – and +5 years of relevant experience. This is your opportunity to unfold all your competencies in a new setting and be professionally challenged in a complex IT set-up. We are looking for:
- solid experience and technical flair with ERP systems like Dynamics AX2012/R2
- an eye for both detail and quality as well as a strong sense of responsibility
- self-motivation with a drive to further development
- a team player with a good sense of bad humor
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
Application and contact information
Should you wish to know more about the position or SDC, you are welcome to contact Kenneth Flodgaard Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving you short cover letter with your CV in Danish or English.
Application Deadline: 19th of September.
It all started back in 1963, when a series of small savings banks went hand in hand with a dream of economies of scale and electronic bookkeeping. That dream still drives us. Today, we are 100+ both small and large banks from all over the Nordic region, who are part of the community, because shared solutions make us stronger.
We are over 700 colleagues in Ballerup and Warsaw, who work together every day to deliver a good banking experience to the users of 100+ Scandinavian banks. Many of our solutions are developed jointly for all customers - some for a small group. Common to them is that we want to maximize the customers’ benefit from the solutions and minimize the risk of not meeting the customers' needs.
The future demands more of SDC. The banks are working to adapt to the needs of the market, at the same time they are being met with increasing demands for regulation and efficiency. SDC works hard to be at the forefront of the customers’ needs and continue to be the preferred provider of solutions to Scandinavian banks.