Supplier Relationship Manager for contract management in an IT context
For a new position in VP Securities, we are looking for a person with experience in supplier and contract management in an IT context.
The position is newly established, which means that you a will have a significant influence on the design of the supplier and contract management processes and daily practices in VP. In order to be able to do this, we expect you to take ownership of the area and to leverage your previous work experiences to build a solid platform for supplier and contract management in VP.
Welcome to VP Securities
When joining VP, you will gain 160 local colleagues and be part of the larger Euronext Group that operate across Europe. We have excellent working conditions, and next year, we will be moving into our newly renovated offices in central Copenhagen.
Working with us, you will experience humor, helpfulness and expertise, and we take your development seriously and make room for socializing.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Definition and continuous improvement of the supplier and contract management processes and practices in VP
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external and internal suppliers
- Overseeing and facilitating governance and risk management of suppliers
- Management of the contract life cycles of supplier contracts
- Ensuring that suppliers deliver according to contract, in cooperation with the service owners
- Reporting on suppliers to internal and external oversight
- Translating business and regulatory requirements into contract items
- Act as an escalation point for supplier related issues
We believe that the following competencies are needed in order to succeed:
- You have experience in supplier and contract management in an IT context, including working on complicated contracts
- You can build trusted relationships with stakeholders
- You are analytical and have risk management and negotiation experience
- You are organized and can both define the methods of working and perform the day-to-day work
- You have good communication skills that you can apply to all levels of an organization
- You are strong in stakeholder management
- You understand the legal aspects of contracts
- You master both written and spoken English and Danish
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Service Management Thomas Niels Larsen on +45 2628 4366.
Send us your application and resume via the link below. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to apply.
Application Deadline: 01-10-2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
VP is a central securities depository which offers innovative solutions and knowhow within securities and administration of investors. As the first in the world, VP has digitalized securities completely. We are the leading provider of services within securities and investors in Denmark and we offer our solutions globally.
In august 2020, we became part of the Euronext group. Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. Euronext is the largest center for debt and funds listings in the world and operates in Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Italy and the UK. Read more about us here.